Canada Mosque Attack

Gambino

Gambinos post must be photoshop because...

http://imgur.com/a/zWuep

thats the guardian frontpage for me all the way to sport

http://imgur.com/a/W9ltC

forgive me for missing that

lol look at some of those stories

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

Gambinos post must be photoshop because...

http://imgur.com/a/zWuep

thats the guardian frontpage for me all the way to sport

http://imgur.com/a/W9ltC

forgive me for missing that

lol look at some of those stories

It's no Photoshop Ice. Anyone can visit the websites now, the stories are still there on Guardian and Daily Mails website.

https://s24.postimg.org/jolar5zx1/image.png

https://s27.postimg.org/pre3wf3gz/image.jpg

https://s29.postimg.org/bfyjzhfpj/DM1.jpg

first one is an opinion piece

can you please show your scroll bar so we can see how hard you had to look for those articles

anyway dont matter if it was a muslim attack it would be first headline with 3/4 smaller stories surrounding the events and you cant deny that

/

Did you ever answer the question when i asked how Brexit would positively affect your personal circumstances in the other thread ?

No point trying to move the goal posts Ice. I haven't debated with you whether it should be a more important headline or not. I responded to you saying you had scrolled right through the page to the very bottom and there was no stories on it. To which you screenshot your own scrolling and low and behold the story was there on your Daily Mail screenshot too. I accept your apology for missing it anyways.

No I didn't respond to that as I had already spent the best part of 2 years harping on about me not voting for self gain but for what I thought was right for my whole country and it's people, driven by my lack of like for major change, society and economically for others. I recognise that question has absolutely fuck all to do with this topic but I know you had to dig deep to try find something to crawl your way back out of that hole you just dug for yourself.

2 hours ago, Young Bape said:

I like many aspects of Islam and I like many aspects of Christianity, I like many aspects of Hinduism, I like many aspects of Buddhisim, many aspects of Sikh. But I definitely know there is a quoted Koran scripture that does state Allah and the Angeles praying for him in a time of difficulty he was going through. When I say it was a wrap I am strictly talking about me as far as being able to say every aspect of Islam is the truth. Not to anybody else u are a devout Muslim salute to u g u feel that is the only true path. I can't pretend I agree but as a sensible human I can admit there is some good elements to your religion. This video won't change your mind and rightly so but look at it from non believers perspective

I could be wrong, u could be wrong in the end it comes down to choices

One simple verse:

Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم): "I invoke only my Lord (Allah Alone), and I associate none as partners along with Him."

there's plenty more but I'm not sure you're interested.

7 hours ago, DRC said:

Not having it.

At the time of the post there was nada on the daily mail homepage, I checked before pos'ing. 

The Amber Rose backshot surpressed my anger

6 hours ago, Seydou said:

Yeah

Trump sacking that Attorney was the big news at that time

And Amber rose back

just scrollin n smilin atm

8 minutes ago, Funkyskanker said:

you obv dont rate liberals or ethnics why do you post on here serious question 

Why do you post retarded shit?

I don't rate ethnics? Half my Family are non whites.... I was mocked on here for choosing to bring my closest mate ( A Male of African Descent ) to a VIP Trip to Old Trafford. Apparently it pained me to be stood next to a Black person. I posted in the topic of who I idolised as a child, 3 of those people being non Whites and yet I don't rate ethnics? It's quite the opposite on this forum, not even my words but I remember a topic ages ago when people were openly admitting that these forums didn't rate white people. But I don't mind cuz not everyone on here is the same, not everyone on here will scream racism.

Secondly I know I'm outnumbered by the Liberal Leaning, but that's cool I don't mind debating with them. Would be easy for me to run off and join "Stormfront" as I've heard people tell me to go do on here. But I choose to stick around these forums and have my say.

This Gambot guy is bait suspect white supremacist... ("Half my family is non white"... sounds like the classic line, i'm not racist I have a black friend. I listen to Stormzy) But no doubt you identify yourself as white.

No doubt has account on sites like Stormfront and Twitter trolling anyone who defects from what he deems as the only political ideology as the correct one i.e. Conservative/Republican. Thus means they are automatically Liberal/lib-tard the same language I see from angry white men sat behind computers on Twitter/BBC/Dailymail/RT etc... news comments forums screaming Brexit and Republicans for Trump. Screaming down with Multiculturalism etc

Meanwhile on a forum which tends to lean towards certain aspects of black culture. Resides here soaking in this site, probably thinking he knows black culture. As a result to be able to go on the aforementioned sites with his perceived insight to this culture to be able to join in the right wing brigade and drop his online prowess getting all the pos, in counter to the barrage of negs received on this site. (which he deems as the Liberals)... That type of language.. so quick to defend anything not going his way as you're a lib-tard.. easily exposes true nature... (sure he was even calling out BLM as a terror group in another thread...  same language of your typical Daily Mail commentator)

I'm onto you chap... Your racism/fascism is showing under your skirt...

People do exist outside the paradigm of Left Wing and Right Wing....Both are fucked up.

(I found the following statement online)

"if you are ever engaging in a conversation with a person in the dominant society, and the discussion is about racism/ racial crimes perpetuated by white males against non whites/political injustice and blatant contradictory gov decisions, if they start deflecting into terms like:

*”libs”

*”the left”

*”the democrats”

*”lefties”

*”leftists”

or any other political term, you should suspect that the person is a white supremacist."

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, Iceberg said:

Did i miss something ?

no canadian mosque shooting on any of the major websites this morning (dailymail and guardian) scrolled all the way to the bottom of both sites

Looked on Daily Mail, The Sun, Guardian, independently and two more  before seeing this post

Couldn't find anything

• Upvote 1

VTec you were easy to expose. Claim you post pure logic and sense yet your spilling fraff about your own fetish and fantasies of me being a white supremacist.:rofl::Y: Cool story. Are you racist yourself though? Seem to be very focused on White men and the use of Libtards. Should broaden your horizons, plenty of African Americans constantly posting about Libtards and Snowflakes, no doubt you have some nice racial driven labels for them though.

@Mame Biram Diouf Already been debunked mate. He apologised for missing it, posted up his own screenshot where it was on the website.

• Downvote 2