A complete list of plants

Drift

??

/

Yeah a plant has to you know be working on behalf of a company/brand or be a direct implant by a label 

chance-grammy-petition.jpg

Now I don't want to get into calling each and everyone a plant, but I have seen this one discussed a lot after the grammy win.

I first heard dude on a wayne mixtape, couple months after he's on the Bieber single, and now he's winning grammies off a mixtape?

Admittedly outside of the Kanye verse I haven't heard a lot to be making a judgement on if he deserved it or not. Listened to half of one of his mixtapes and couldn't get into it.   

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

I don't know 

Amy Winehouse now that's talented.

Cuz I have felt the same way for the longest. 

Dont think she's a plant. She's ok but her blue eyed soul has nothing on the real soul artists of today

the way they will push these average white women with small voice. When was the last time a black soul singer made it from the uk. 

With even better voices and talent than her 

Criticism[edit]

Although the Brit school has produced many successful alumni, the school has attracted criticism: a 2011 BBC News article discussed the issue of whether students who attended the school have an unfair advantage over those who did not.[3]

Notable alumni[edit]

For full list, see Category:People educated at the BRIT School

Wouldn't say all of them are plants but from that list the one that stands out the most is Rizzle Kicks 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Grafter said:

whats the point in going if it doesn't provide them with a notable advantage?

isn't that the point of going to a stage school? it is certainly not so you can be on a level playing field with others who haven't made that commitment.

!!!

Thats not plants thats bring ins and having brit school on your CV

11 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

Cuz I have felt the same way for the longest. 

Dont think she's a plant. She's ok but her blue eyed soul has nothing on the real soul artists of today

the way they will push these average white women with small voice. When was the last time a black soul singer made it from the uk. 

With even better voices and talent than her 

Which black UK singers that you've come across are more talented than Adele?

(Serious Q, don't follow pop/UK soul like that to know)