Week 25 - 16/17 Premier League / CL L16 & Europa L32

User

2 hours ago, Kompressor said:

Gibbs isn't playing at a standard that suits him, the other option is just worse. He should've been protected.

I was genuinely worried for his wellbeing when they put Walcott on. 

Anyone know the 4 who saluted the fans after the game? 

When Sanchez went LW he was telling Gibby to stay back lol

9 minutes ago, Agony said:

Spurs are blacklisted. Thought it was safe to bet on them today when I didn't see Janssen in the starting lineup, smh.

Always check what formation we are playing. Worst 4-2-3-1 in football at the moment 

20 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

rth erh

rherhe herh

:rofl:

arsene bloodcart wenger

i'll back out the banner

Don't know the guy obviously. However it seems to me like Troops is living out some sort of fantasy persona. 

I just don't buy him, something unauthentic about him. 

"I'll back out the banner on anyone" 

WTF.

22 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

rth erh

rherhe herh

:rofl:

arsene bloodcart wenger

i'll back out the banner

Don't know the guy obviously. However it seems to me like Troops is living out some sort of fantasy persona. 

I just don't buy him, something unauthentic about him. 

"I'll back out the banner on anyone" 

WTF.

As any match going fan will testify. The 90 minutes just gets in the way of a good day out tbh.

These guys don't seem to take any pleasure from their football fandom, Dunno why Troops et al don't just give it a miss and go B&Q with the Mrs and shit like that. 

If they're sincere, I feel for them tbh. 

All the match going fans I know claim the Moyes year was one of the most fun season in years. (They ain't talking about the football) the result stuff is a bonus. 

Imagine going all the way to Munich and being miserable for 90% of the time. Is that life? 

They got this following football shit backwards IMO

• Upvote 1

"I had the feeling immediately in the dressing room," Mourinho said. "Too noisy, too funny, too relaxed.

"My assistants had the feeling in the warm-up with some of the guys not really focused on getting the right adrenaline in their bodies.

Mourinho on Man U tonight. I wonder who he's talking about :lol: