The Picture Thread (NO Chicks or NSFW) pt2

yhfam

19 hours ago, Kuffir said:

@The Somalian wat dyou think of radar monopolising the ting

It is what it is,

they have taken it to a level in such a short time what many stations in years hasn't even been able to reach. But again the people at the top on radar dont look like the people who are at the top of other various stations who have been trying to reach that level(Im not talking just race including background etc) 

I just hope the house niggers on that plantation are paid well because they definitely wont be seeing none of the bread the bosses at the table will be eating from. cultural appropriation ? I am not sure because I am pretty sure these people run to mix with these types (pretty sure it was even mentioned in the last episode of blacklisted). I stay out of the loop with these things I see it is not for me anymore and move on

Big up the many other failed platforms that tried to reach that level but just not could not get there which was no fault of their own, I will look forward to how this story will be spun in 8 years from now the same way how the 'grime' story was.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Drift said:

Lol this guy ticked every single box possible 

:lmao:

@ signing that.

Them ones where the man telling you to sign doesn't even understand the terms.

This guy is one boondocks episode worthy. 

• Upvote 2