Trust

Grafter

20 hours ago, Trap God said:

In my experience this works with men

Men that I keep close have proven I can trust them over the years

I actually trust them with my life

But I think women are more calculating and are better equipped to keep up the facade longer term

If by this time youve put trust in her by the time you realise youre up shits creek moretime its too late to simply moonwalk out of the situation

bruvvvv!!!!

realist talk in here, these chicks are ruthless.

and yeah i forgot to add that it does moretime work with males

it works with chicks too to a point but the emotional element of them can fuck shit up at any given moment

On 13/03/2017 at 1:38 PM, Incumbent said:

bruvvvv!!!!

realist talk in here, these chicks are ruthless.

and yeah i forgot to add that it does moretime work with males

it works with chicks too to a point but the emotional element of them can fuck shit up at any given moment

You ever heard the fable about the scorpion and the frog?

Describes women to a T tbh

1 hour ago, Trap God said:

You ever heard the fable about the scorpion and the frog?

Describes women to a T tbh

Wow thats bitter

Might as well be gay or celibate if that's how you really feel

This can be such a toxic place sometimes

/

And realistically 

The fable can easily be applied the other way round. I dno about the women you guys speak of but i only ever feel like sayin out loud the things ive done for man (be it partner or friend) when ive been maltreated for nothing or the efforts i put in are being trampled upon. Cos you think rah doesnt he even remember and so in that way the woman is the frog because you can argue that it is a mans nature to live in the present disregarding the past

anyway these are gross generalisations based on unfortunate singular circumstance

I made some statements based on my own experiences and caveated them because i understand all men are not like what i said.

Because how could i ever kno what all men are like. 

An even tho I've had these experiences I still look at men with fresh eyes and understanding.

You however made some generalisations with no caveats. Generalisations because you have no imperial evidence

These experiences involve people who are deeply significant to me.

Significant impact in that in those instances that the personality of these people has been further revealed to me which affects how I communicate with them. Significant impact in that these experiences have tarnished my view of a gender...I would say no altho they could have. 

Significant impact on my life  at those times an maybe now would have been different had I not made those specific efforts

15 hours ago, Grafter said:

These experiences involve people who are deeply significant to me.

Significant impact in that in those instances that the personality of these people has been further revealed to me which affects how I communicate with them. Significant impact in that these experiences have tarnished my view of a gender...I would say no altho they could have. 

Significant impact on my life  at those times an maybe now would have been different had I not made those specific efforts

Not talking to someone because they move sideways ain't really a significant impact on your life we aint been teenagers for a long time now let's not act like it is

In your experience men have revealed their true personality to you at a time where it was possible to moonwalk without suffering what I deem as significant effects

You didn't marry a guy then he started displaying new sideways behaviour

You didn't buy a house with a guy then he started displaying new age sideways traits

and you didn't have children with a guy then realise after him exhibiting new behaviour that he's moving hella sideways

this is the generalisation I made about men

you didn't seem to have a problem with it when I said it though

only had a problem about the generalisation I made about women wonder why that is ?

also please let's not be pedantic and act like when a generalisation is made it has to bear true for 100% of people that it could apply to

Im not gna go into details but will reiterate my experiences have had significant impact on my life. Doesn't have to involve children or marriage for it to be significant.

Your statement about women being the scorpion i.e. a woman will destroy both people because she can't help it is a foul statement to make and totally erroneous, dangerous and telling.

And giving examples of a man fuckin up isnt the same as saying men will fuck up.

Generalisations by definition attempt to blamket the majority. Im not surprised you cant accept the bitterness of your statement since you actually believed it enough to say it.

• 3 weeks later...