• Vue
    • Odeon
    • Cineworld
    • Everyman
    • Electric
    • Empire
    • BFI

1 hour ago, Thizz said:

Was just looking at getting a unlimited pass was deciding between Cineworld & Odeon was gonna go for Odeon cause they're a bit nicer but found out that you get 20% off Nandos with Cineworld so gonna go with that. 

Think those 2 are the only cinemas that offer it, please someone correct me if I am wrong

Was interested in getting one as im walking distance to a Vue cinema. However they dont do it

In terms of best cinema think overall Vue comes up top although some of them are unnecessarily expensive and busy like Stratford Westfield, so I go to the one in Dagenham instead.

Worst one by a country mile is Newham Showcase, swear they havent bothered to maintain it since it first opened, so outdated and shit

8 hours ago, Lens said:

for me the Cineworld in West India Quay because they show the films that other cinemas don't, that are kind of medium size releases but turn out to be good films. 

This is my regular cinema, good location its near to where i live and surroundings are nice, never busy always have a bit of space between myself and others.

49 minutes ago, Young Bape said:

Really and truly it's just the same no trap god vs elem thing but look at East there is no North East so NW and W the same Brent boro isn't even parallel to Waltham Forest and Hackney which is North East it is parallel to Newham boro which is straight East

di algebra

To find the slope of this line we need to get the line into slope-intercept form (y = mx + b), which means we need to solve for y: The slope of the line 4x – 5y = 12 is m = 4/5. Therefore, the slope of every line parallel to this line would have to be m = 4/5. Two lines are perpendicular if .

• Downvote 1

• 4 months later...