Flat Earth - True Or False?

Incumbent

1 minute ago, Incumbent said:

i bet you didn't research it but instead you just blindly believed it

nothing was actually live in that jump:

The control room allows technicians to select the best images available and transmit them in real time to Mission Control and/or broadcast viewers.

imo live is live in it, camera, hit record and whatever you record you record, why would you need to "select" then transmit? how are they determining what's the "best" picture? footage etc

Just like they do in football matches bro

Just now, Thizz said:

Prob the same way Sky show us best picture/angle when watching the football?

:rofl:

football is entertainment tho

in the grand scheme of things who really cares if zidane dhalsim head butts a next player or if zlatan bareface elbows mings and gets away it etc

• Downvote 6

3 hours ago, Vtec said:

you do know gopro cameras they are using are fish eye lenses right? giving the horizon the sphere effect?

http://bronami.video/what-is-the-gopro-fisheye-effect/

Look at the satelite arm curving away during various angles of shot.

There's plenty of feeds/images with satellites in the background that are not warped or curved and the earth still a globed earth.

Do you think China Russia and America can work together to hold a flat earth lie?

4 minutes ago, james00 said:

There's plenty of feeds/images with satellites in the background that are not warped or curved and the earth still a globed earth.

Do you think China Russia and America can work together to hold a flat earth lie?

I don't follow this belief. Just interested in listening to this argument. Just calling out the curve lens that's all. 

@Greens @james00

you man & others keep misunderstanding my position

i only keep bringing up FE & other evidence coz most ppl here are saying it's bullshit, globed earth evidence is everywhere and moretime no one really questions it for [insert reason] and its accepted therefore no point me regurgitating what everyone already thinks and believes

i'm simply offering alternatives to the status quo, as expected due to mostly conditioning imo, it's being laughed off & taken as bs

i find it maud that ppl are willing to accept all these theories, approximates, group agreements that's been given to you over years & years and MOST of it THEY themselves have not researched but then turn around and say hell no when presented with contrasting theories and approximates on the same subject

someone once said "it's easier to fool people than convince them that they have been fooled"

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Badman said:

Dont think Incumbent has ever confirmed hes committed to the FE theory 

More just providing evidence for that side 

(Is my understanding)

pos! thank you and exactly

i'm still researching and trying to get answers

some would say i'm wasting my time hey, each to their own

I understand you saying you're not fully subscribing to that viewpoint. 

When I say the videos that counteract the FE theory, I don't mean videos that prove the earth is a globe, I mean videos that actually debunk the faux science thrown around by FE'ers. 

Cause at the moment you're basically saying we've been condition then inserting a quote or incoherent video.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

@Greens @james00

you man & others keep misunderstanding my position

i only keep bringing up FE & other evidence coz most ppl here are saying it's bullshit, globed earth evidence is everywhere and moretime no one really questions it for [insert reason] and its accepted therefore no point me regurgitating what everyone already thinks and believes

i'm simply offering alternatives to the status quo, as expected due to mostly conditioning imo, it's being laughed off & taken as bs

i find just it maud that ppl are willing to accept all these theories, approximates, group agreements that's been given to you over years & years and MOST of it THEY themselves have not researched themselves but then turn around and say hell no when presented contrasting theories and approximates on the same subject

someone once said "it's easier to fool people than convince them that they have been fooled"

Do you not think it's weird for millions of scientists, geophysicists, meteorologists, aviators and cosmologists and other professions that rely on a globed earth model to hold a flat earth secret for longer than a century?

Surely there would be a unprecedented large number of whistle blowers once they'd realise the earth is flat.

It's just unreasonable man, sometimes it is okay to appeal to a meritocratic consensus. 

3 hours ago, james00 said:

Do you not think it's weird for millions of scientists, geophysicists, meteorologists, aviators and cosmologists and other professions that rely on a globed earth model to hold a flat earth secret for longer than a century?

Surely there would be a unprecedented large number of whistle blowers once they'd realise the earth is flat.

It's just unreasonable man, sometimes it is okay to appeal to a meritocratic consensus. 

it's weird yes but not impossible

you may think it's a weak argument but when you have access to unlimited funds, latest advances technology and willing ppl to select etc it's easy to do anything you want

look at slavery (which still exists), look at man made diseases & subsequent "cures", look at how the media report things to serve specific narratives etc

some experts (which i don't believe are in the millions by the way) have come out but were swiftly met with death, public ridiculed and run out of the said areas of expertise

9 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

some experts (which i don't believe are in the millions by the way) have come out but were swiftly met with death, public ridiculed and run out of the said areas of expertise

Those experts were called scientists and they were butchered by the church for questioning things like a non flat earth, the earth orbiting the sun, creationism etc

Didn't even clock FE'ers believe Antarctica is some kind of out of bounds area that no one can visit as it's the 'edge' :lmao:

When i was in Argentina Dec/Jan met 2 different groups/couples who had done 2 weeks in Antarctica as part of their travels. Actually looks amazing, just cost a shit ton of money.