Attack Outside Houses of Parliament

Mame Biram Diouf

Its sad that us ethnics have to think this way but a lot of people would rather stereotype than separate us out as individuals.

If this guy is a muslim we already know the script that will be run, The media especially loves to do that shit.Ā 

Is it fair and right thinking? nope.

Ā 

Ā 

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Yeah would be great if there was more white terrorist attacks

Constantly been terrorising the globe since inception. But its usually re-labelled as mental illness, loner, crusades, exploration, christian missionaries, roman/british/american empire expansion, 9/11, war on terror, occupation.

When you control the system narrative you get to set the classification of mistreatment to others.

• Upvote 8

Things like this don't increase racial hatred regardless if it was a black person or a "muslim"

All it does is give them an excuse to verbalise the hatred they already haveĀ 

Personally I'd rather have racists and xenophobes say and act how they really feel

LolĀ @ thinking them being pc about it is better for youĀ as aĀ minority

Ā 

• Upvote 1

The language that the media is using is almost providin this narrative for the attack "this was an attack on the heart of our democracy...designed to make us feel this or that"

Ā 

An tbh I never thought of this particular attack like that. To me this is just a pair of crazies with a shit plan. How is a lone man running into parliament with a knife any real attack on the heart of our democracy.

I think if the media provide a different narrative this whole thing would beĀ Ā framed in our minds differently.

Ā 

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Young Bape said:

It's a blessing cuzĀ it's not luck it's karmaĀ your karma is good so that energy of karma allowed u to face this blessingĀ now u gotta explain to Grafter, Trap God how dangerous their mentality is. Yes majority of Muslims do not do these actions but how do we know what they thinking, saying behind closed doors. Before people speak on Islam they must read the Quran, Hadiths, study the history of Islam that is mandatory

Ā 

Have they confirmed that the guy was muslim, because all i've seen is asian man in his 40's?

• Downvote 1