Attack Outside Houses of Parliament

Mame Biram Diouf

1 minute ago, Vtec said:

Funny though, the same thing was being said for our grandparents and parents coming from caribbean and where actually British by colonial own rules. 

Who said anything about you? Why you triggered? 

Are you the government? Do you make up these rules? Or are you an obedient follower of your queen and prime minister?

If not jog along. 

IM NOT TRIGGERED BROTHER

YOURE TAKING THINGS THE WRONG WAY

ITS ALL LOVE ALWAYS

I AM INDEED NOT THE GOVERNMENT

GOVERNMENT AINT THE ONES MOANING ALSO

OUR PEOPLE ARE

THOSE ABOVE US ARE TOO BUSY CHA CHA SLIDING WITH THE DEVIL

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I SEE YOU

ONE HOP THIS TIME

17 hours ago, The Somalian said:

The guy is a white supremacist he was on the channel 4 show young nazi and proud. He has brushed up and  now poses as an alt right campaigner, I enjoy following him and watching his youtube videos I have time for all the dumb shit Tariq Nasheed put me onto him, he has even made an appearance on top troll  Jessie Lee Peterson's show. 

collett2.gif

Image result for mark collett young nazi

WHAT A HUNK

18 hours ago, The Somalian said:

The guy is a white supremacist he was on the channel 4 show young nazi and proud. He has brushed up and  now poses as an alt right campaigner, I enjoy following him and watching his youtube videos I have time for all the dumb shit Tariq Nasheed put me onto him, he has even made an appearance on top troll  Jessie Lee Peterson's show. 

collett2.gif

Image result for mark collett young nazi

Why do these sorts always look like this. 

• 1 month later...

The acting commissioner of the Metropolitan police stayed in his car as Khalid Masood stabbed an unarmed officer to death during the Westminster Bridge attack, an inquest has heard.

Sir Craig Mackey, now the deputy commissioner of Scotland Yard, told the inquest he remained in the car because he had “no protective equipment and no radio”. Mackey had been to a meeting with the then policing minister, Brandon Lewis, and was being driven out of the Palace of Westminster when the attack, which lasted 82 seconds, unfolded on 22 March last year.

Masood, 52, from Kent, drove his car into pedestrians on Westminster Bridge, killing Kurt Cochran, 54, Leslie Rhodes, 75, Aysha Frade, 44, and Andreea Cristea, 31, before crashing into a barrier at the Palace of Westminster. He then jumped out of the vehicle and ran towards the gates of parliament, where he stabbed PC Keith Palmer. During the frenzied attack, Masood also seriously injured 29 other pedestrians.

“There was quite a lot of confusion about what was going on,” Mackey told the inquest. “Clearly the way that the male came in and the purposeful way he came, he was clearly a threat.”

Mackey said he saw Palmer fall down as Masood pursued and stabbed him. “One of the PCs, quite rightfully, said: ‘Get out, make safe, go, shut the door,’ which he did, and it was the right thing to do.

“That’s when I thought: ‘I have got to start putting everything we need in place. We have got no protective equipment, no radio, I have got two colleagues with me who are quite distressed,’ so we moved out.”

This guy

Craig MacKey

Due to retire in December with a full pension and all the trimmings 

34 minutes ago, Badman said:

Man has to live out his remaining years knowing that he is a spineless coward 

fate worse than death imo 

Listen. He is happy. He is safe he is well, he will face no repercussions. He has his life and has most likely always been a coward, probably would proudly state what he would and did do in this situation. And all his other accolades and achievements in his mind will help him feel good about himself.

He ain't feelin shit

• Like 3