Attack Outside Houses of Parliament

Mame Biram Diouf

10 minutes ago, Grafter said:

No buses going into elephant. Havin to walk the rest of my journey. Should av bought my laptop home last night an jus wfh

Citymapper or some radio station like LBC should've been you the a phone call of I can't make it in due to terrorist attack.

11 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

:rofl:

some fine wine trolling occuring

11 hours ago, Young Bape said:

This has zero to do with ethnicity nothing what so ever. There are black Caribbeans, blacks from Africa, Asians from China/Japan/Thailand, Asians from India, Latinos from South America that want this re form, Arabs who are non Muslim who want this re form. There are white Muslims Islam is not restricted to ethnicity the core goal of Islam is for the entire world to submit to Islam

south-park_2003_the-damned_gerald_1.jpg

• Upvote 6

People in london dont give a shit 

thats why

someone try send me some wishes and that just deleted the chat before reading 

love london will always stick up for her and represent but something happens and it don't involve me well thats none of my business ill get on with my day... (typical london attitude)

34 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

People in london dont give a shit 

thats why

someone try send me some wishes and that just deleted the chat before reading 

love london will always stick up for her and represent but something happens and it don't involve me well thats none of my business ill get on with my day... (typical london attitude)

Tbh that attitude is common everywhere these days 

So ID of attacker changed from UK Born Abu Izzadeen/Trevor Brooks to 52yr old Uk born Khalid Masood (images available do look like 1st guy mentioned...)

Now French & Polish PM, Daily Mail's Kate Hopkins and Nigel Barrage and Trump Clans, still pushing that the Immigration... Policy is still to blame.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4340290/Truth-t-like-says-KATIE-HOPKINS.html

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/23/anti-immigrant-politicians-link-london-attack-migrant-policy

Last I checked Brits are not too found of Polish being in England too.. Why is Poland now piping up?

"anyone clocked how W***e supremacy works yet?"

• Upvote 1

RIP to the victims

/

I think it sucks that its at a point where Muslims feel they have to donate as a collective to victims of the attack. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/london-terror-attack-victims-pc-keith-palmer-aysha-frade-uk-muslim-community-donations-a7645396.html

I think its good that anyone is donating, but if its from a feeling of "we need to show them we're not all the same"... I dunno

• Upvote 6