The 10 Best Places To Live In London : 2017

Mame Biram Diouf

Soon come.

Been living here since January, currently living in Malasana by Tribunal metro. One stop from Gran Via (essentially Oxford Street), it's super central. Malasana is something of a mix between Camden and Soho, lots of hipsters, coffeeshops, jazz and rock bars, etc. It's gentrified to fuck, but I got here way after. In the 80s after Franco it was supposedly the heart of the countercultural movements.

If I could, I would live in Lavapies. Something of a mix between Peckham and Bethnal Green, bare Africans and south Asians - with dope food spots. It's on the road to gentrification, but is a cool spot nonetheless. 

Living in Madrid Centro is probably 30-40% cheaper than living in Central London. I have a friend who lives 30 mins from me on the metro who is paying 500 euros for a three bedroom place with terraces.

Oh and did I mention it's legal to grow weed, there are legal weed associations all over the city and it's basically sunshine and vibes from here on out?

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Young Bape said:

Thing is bare of them 300 Blox Plus guy's from Grahame Park got moved to Hendon, Edgware, Mill Hill East the posh suburban bordering areas. Same thing happened in Harrow bare Harlesden gangsters got moved there, bare Tottenham gangsters got moved to Enfield and Barnet, bare Acton gangsters got moved to Hayes

Didn't You say You were gonna stop this? 

/

Ealing

Chingford

Docklands

Top 3 for me in no particular order