What's the real size of Africa?

Seydou

only reason why we see it so out of shape on the globe is because the globe is not a perfect rounded sphere I posted the 'actual shape' of earth in that flat earth thread

for instance on the map of the globe greenland is massive on it, when in fact it is really small there is not really any conspiracy  

I doubt many of these african americans are actually ethnically nubian in origin though, same way these afrocentrics often claim moors.

I find it ridiculous but i dont really blame them tbh, nubians and moors have been somewhat romanticised in history yet nothing is really said about other great african civilisations which are more likely in the regions african americans originate from.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, time_bomb said:

I find it ridiculous but i dont really blame them tbh, nubians and moors have been somewhat romanticised in history yet nothing is really said about other great african civilisations which are more likely in the regions african americans originate from.

Its quite frustrating but as u say understandable.