General Election 2017

Afroman

57 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

Theresa May’s claim that she will be strengthened in the Brexit talks by a general election victory has been dismissed as nonsense by the European parliament’s Brexit coordinator, who has condemned the prime minister as a political opportunist.

In an outspoken attack, Guy Verhofstadt suggests the prime minister was motivated by party political considerations rather than the national interest in calling a poll for 8 June.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/22/theresa-may-election-power-grab-slammed-guy-verhofstadt-brexit-negotiator

:rofl:

its a shame people will pay zero attention to this

I found todays front page of the sun interesting,  I think they are worried about their readership numbers dropping as it looks like the tories are starting to show who they really care about. But its depends on your stance the rich do create the jobs for the poor so I guess I can see why they think they should get the tax breaks, and the poor and powerless should pay more as they are essentially pawns, who can be easily manipulated to make them feel included it has been done repeatedly in history.

we all deep down know the narrative of this story the tories will probably be in power for another 10 years. until the people can no longer live under  a tory government.  The new more 'liberal' government will come in but they will not be sustainable so will probably be replaced within 3 terms as people will want a prudent goverment as there will be to many changes the indigenous people will not agree with. 

I just wish we were more progressive collectively as a planet but for that to happen you would have to retrain the majority of the world's way of thinking. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Supermalt said:

Like what

In that particular video obviously back his views on the NHS. I like that he tries to come across for the working man, I love the idea of his national holidays for George, Paddy, Andrew and David days. But he is absolutely weak as hell on defence, couldn't even say he was willing to bomb an IS leaders position, wants to get rid of Trident & he's obviously not committed to ending free movement.

• Downvote 1

:lol:

• Upvote 5

@Venom I already mentioned that being a remain mentality though. You lot look down on your own country in favour of the EU because you wish to be part of that Blue and Yellow flag. They do need us majorly because of their massive trade deficit with us and our financial sector. And if you deem those reasons not important enough to you or the EU then explain to me why the hell it's important enough for us to need them, especially considering we are open to go make our own deals with the rest of the world who's economies are rising better than Europes? They just lost one of their biggest cash cows to prop up their project, they have never even particularly liked us yet they were desperate for us to stay. And now they are all hurt that we have left they are playing hard ball and talking a good game, like anyone would in negotiations.

• Downvote 6

I Wish you would stop typing out paragraphs like you have any idea what you are talking about. 

Stick to moaning about free movement.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Gambino said:

@Venom I already mentioned that being a remain mentality though. You lot look down on your own country in favour of the EU because you wish to be part of that Blue and Yellow flag. They do need us majorly because of their massive trade deficit with us and our financial sector. And if you deem those reasons not important enough to you or the EU then explain to me why the hell it's important enough for us to need them, especially considering we are open to go make our own deals with the rest of the world who's economies are rising better than Europes? They just lost one of their biggest cash cows to prop up their project, they have never even particularly liked us yet they were desperate for us to stay. And now they are all hurt that we have left they are playing hard ball and talking a good game, like anyone would in negotiations.

you call me all these names i dont call myself. i coudlnt give a hoot if we left or remained or started again as britannia. 

i would have probably voted to remain (i was away and didnt vote) if i voted, but only because the stupid hype pushed by farage and the like was meant for fools not rational thinking people...so i would only have voted to keep things as they were. 

our trade deficit with the EU is a failure on OUR part.. no country wants to have a trade deficit unless youre some oildom that produce only oil and sand so of course they will have a trading deficit.

to boast that you buy everything europe and cant produce anything yourselves shows how silly you are. 

who are these countries with economies rising better than Europe's?? Lets see:

S korea, Malaysia, Phillipines, India, China, Russia, South Africa, Australia, Canada, USA, Ethiopia, Angola, Botswana, Chile, Brazil

out of this list.. we know which 3 countries the brexiting noisemakers REALLY only want to do proper trading with.

As a nation that produces very little...it will always remain someone elses bitch in terms of trade... id like to hear your kind when in a few years of 'trading' they see  American and brown people buying What the EU havent already and how they'll respond to that. 

• Upvote 7

POS @VENOM

People like him are delusional

HP who make sauces, owned by the USA (Heinz) but dave in his van mumbling about immigrants wanting brexit, needs his bangers and mash and ale steak pie. (which are still not even produced in England.. the meat comes from abroad too)

House of Fraser, owned by Chinese...

British fucked them over 1839 – 1860 Opuim Wars. China's economy is far superior now and produce majority worlds goods. Soon to be overtaking America too. Im sure they would be queing up to secure trade deals with England... don't think for a hot second they don't forget the past. (A communisit state too...)

"As of September 2014, foreigners owned $6.06 trillion of U.S. debt, or approximately 47% of the debt held by the public of $12.8 trillion and 34% of the total debt of $17.8 trillion. The largest holders were China, Japan, Belgium, the Caribbean banking centers, and oil exporters."

When countries like China have had enough of the ruling western powers and USA's UK master leader Israel... its show time.. hence you have US Gov flexing war talk, just to remind the globe, if we are not winning global domination in everyway possible we will blow you up.

Heathrow Airport - Owned by a Spanish company Ferrovial Group and own a number of other UK based aiports... If they wanted too, they could shut it down and relocate operations and make UK workers migrant workers. British government would probably launch missles if that happened.

Sarsons Vinegar - Japanese Owned... (no fish and chips lol)

Branstons Pickle - Japanese...

Walkers (crisps) - American - Probably survive a unique trade deal... due to the Anglo Saxon connection (the only special connection USA has to England, as they scrapped the monarchy)

Weetabix - Chinese....

Jaguar - India

Manchester United (Gambs team lol) - Owned by Malaysians... Im sure they want to see a brexit happen....

Formula 1 - Owned by Saudi Arabian and Swiss

Milk - 3rd of UK cows milk consumption is owned by a German company Muller (who do the yoghurts) (did someone say Anglea Merkel? she german too?  yaaahh) Lock arrf d milk. Go pay higher rates and place heavy taxation on those Brexit people to drink cow secrections

Terry Chocolate Orange - Polish owned... (those bloody poles immigrunts taking our Juubbs)

Tetley - India (just lol)

Typhoo Tea - India (just incase you wanted cling on to some more britishness somewhere)

Scottish Power in most UK homes... - Spanish owned. and most Brtish utilitiy companies are owned in foreign lands... Electric power Grid supply... comes from abroad...

Mobile phone operators - Apart from Vodafone, all foreign owned. Vodafone wouldnt function well in a brexit.

TfL - Owned by zi Germans, Merklel laughing again.

Boots - Italian owned

Thats just the tip of the iceberg, any true British company flexing like that. Is depending on natural raw materials... which Britain has little if not next to none like Bauxite,

"first step in producing aluminium is mining its ore – bauxite. Bauxite occurs mainly in tropical and sub-tropical areas, like Africa, the West Indies, South America and Australia – there are some small deposits located in Europe."

Minerals, Oil, Gas, Gold, Diamonds etc...which are not native to the soil under Britan... Makes perfect sense to brexit.

Top 10 of British production....

1. Machinery including computers: US$60.3 billion (14.7% of total exports)
  2. Vehicles : $51.7 billion (12.6%) all foreign raw materials and foreign owned car plants... eg Land Rover
  3. Pharmaceuticals: $32.6 billion (8%) (universities send med students to places like Africa regular to source natural herbs and synthises into a fraction of its original good use and charge a bomb for the Pharma industry)
  4. Gems, precious metals: $27.5 billion (6.7%)
  5. Electrical machinery, equipment: $27.1 billion (6.6%) Military industrial complex... War is business.. cerate some Al queda and some ISIS.. some false flags.. good for weapons trading...
  6. Mineral fuels including oil: $26.2 billion (6.4%) Fracking... which produces little to export 6.4% is nothing in the global sense
  7. Aircraft, spacecraft: $20.7 billion (5.1%)
  8. Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $17.2 billion (4.2%)
  9. Plastics, plastic articles: $11.2 billion (2.7%) BP, Shell couldn't do this without planting Oil rigs off Nigerian/Ghana coast lines and the Middle east which what WW1 & WW 2 was for, thanks to Winston Churchill,  signing that Balfour declaration for Zionists to create a land called Israel to place a load of Caucus Europeans calling themselves Gods people thinking the they are native to the land. But have some of the worlds highest rates of skin cancer... (clearly the Sun don't agree either)
  10. Organic chemicals: $10.8 billion (2.6%)

All above reliant on IMPORTING raw materials not natural to the land. Rudely selling back to countries at a higher price... so called developing nations (held back by Britain in the 1st place) during imperialism and captialism. They will soon to overtake and Britain will be the migrant workers of these countires working next too and being employed by earths native peoples who globally out number caucasians lol)

In fact Brexit or not.. that is the way its going. Brexit is a stance of white supremacy (not KKK, NF, whiteknight hoodlums), but a last bastian political stance before they start creating more Global wars and fracture of Europe into feudalistic states along with Red and White Flags..

France is going through its right now with Le Pen... America the same with Trump (but Trump is a mere smoke screen for the true nature of the US government as a whole - all roads lead to Rome and Israel)
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, Vtec said:

. They will soon to overtake and Britain will be the migrant workers of these countires working next too and being employed by earths native peoples who globally out number caucasians lol)

All those paragraphs just to get to the punchline PMSL. Caucasians are not native to earth :rofl:

Oh and Manchester United owned by Malaysians? Explain?

Formula One owned by an American as well? I'm confused, did you make up this list yourself? Terrys Chocolate Orange, owned by Americans...

I mean how do all these foreign companies cope, you not them not being part of the EU. I just don't get it!?!?? If the 5th Largest Economy and possibly worlds greatest country that ever existed is gonna go to absolute shit because we can't produce anything, how are all these other countries coping. It's AMAZING!

12 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Formula One owned by an American as well? I'm confused, did you make up this list yourself? Terrys Chocolate Orange, owned by Americans...

I mean how do all these foreign companies cope, you know them not being part of the EU. I just don't get it!?!?? If the 5th Largest Economy and possibly worlds greatest country that ever existed is gonna go to absolute shit because we can't produce anything, how are all these other countries coping. It's AMAZING!

Because... thats level of cover up, masking what this is all about. All the BS in the media and lost narratives... If I called it out at base level. The likes of you start deflecting, to detract from facts.

PS I break shit down for fun. Always understanding historical context, to understand the present. It's no qualms to drop facts for fun.

But gave you a little something to get triggered on, and you took the bait. Didn't even need to @ you.

In other facts Caucusians didn't appear until approx 5,000 to 8,000 years ago. This was due to Glacial retreats europe allowing fading out neandethal cavemen living in that region to Homo Sapiens emerging from the African and Asia continent inhabiting the earth 60,000 years or more. The region now is the admixture legacy of that Homo Sapien migration into Europe mixing (but not willingly) by Neanderthal cave things as they where phyiscally stronger and adapted for ice and caves living away from the sun.. the giver of life.

" Everyone living outside of Africa today has a small amount of Neanderthal in them, carried as a living relic of these ancient encounters. A team of scientists comparing the full genomes of the two species concluded that most Europeans and Asians have between 1 to 2 percent Neanderthal DNA. Indigenous sub-Saharan Africans have none, or very little Neanderthal DNA because their ancestors did not migrate through Eurasia. " (source National geopgraphic) (not some anti white propaganda) and I can get you plenty receipts on this if needed. Or you can rest laurels with theories of Darwinsm evolution bollocks

another reseatch point for you is below, might be painful to read. can google free pdf's online somewhere.

51gtJMdSDCL._SX292_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

nit pick about F1 and Terrys chocolate if you like, its the general trend im highlighting here. (classic deflection)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Narrrrrrr, I want lists of names who ever agreed with this guy PMSL. The man thinks Caucasians are some alien sub species. I'd say their genetics mixed quite well wouldn't you since it gave birth to the greatest of civilizations the planet had witnessed with most inventions and advancements.

LOL @ Nitpicking when you spend all day writing out a long list of companies and create your own made up owners. Guy actually said Manchester United were owned by Malaysians PMSL. VTec, Mr all seeing eye, Mr knows everything just fucking buried himself 6 foot. I don't even wanna see you try crawl out of that hole again bro.

Don't wanna read your book about racism either mate, I see it via you and I see enough of it on Twitter. The Shia Moisture outrage was comedy gold this week.

• Downvote 2

Civilisations which where stolen from Africa. Invasions by Europeans and Arabs. Thats what invaders do when they have nothing and want shit they don't have.

Greeks, Romans who created your Christianity and Arabs who made their islam from, based on Egpytian structure stole it and your societies today are based off this model.

(ps i spent 3 mins tops, I type fast from my excellent brain.)

You can Have Man U, old source of data... but fact remains its foreign owned and the success of the team is dependent on foreign talent. and many other big clubs are in the back pocket of some Rich Arab money or foreign Rich Merchant.

I was talking on subject actually. You got triggered.

Election farce is your leader can't hack responsiblity to fully lead Britain into Brexit doom, she knows its foolish.

So side shuffle and let someone else save it from absolute cut off and save her political career from a total write off. EU still willing to keep in, depending on who is puppeted in..