Best way to purchase Yeezys?

Dan.

What's the best way to purchase Yeezys for the next drop? I've got that AIO bot but to be honest it goes above me, or has any one got any screenshots of how it should be set up to work? Tried following YouTube videos but get lost.

any info appreciated.

thanks

14 minutes ago, Dan. said:

So basically they just run the aio bot and charge you extra if they get you a pair

what if they don't get a pair do you get a refund or is it just a gamble

Yeah you get a refund. 

I'm intrested in using a bot myself just it's hard to find info on them. 

I have the cracked bot but just don't understand the set up, have followed instructions and YouTube vids etc, but just don't want to put the time in then the morning of release not work or done it wrong.

people already selling them for £500 a piece on eBay as they know there bots are purchasing them.

people using 20+ proxies for guest purchases on adidas website 

3 minutes ago, Dan. said:

I have the cracked bot but just don't understand the set up, have followed instructions and YouTube vids etc, but just don't want to put the time in then the morning of release not work or done it wrong.

people already selling them for £500 a piece on eBay as they know there bots are purchasing them.

Tbh if you're going for the all whites and there on eBay for £500 I'd grab them they'll probably resell for at least a bag. 

7 minutes ago, Dan. said:

Adidas don't sell yeezy's on their normal site, all done via the confirmed app. 

TBH you'll be hard pushed to find many if any retailers selling yeezy's not via a raffle. Its too much stress for their servers otherwise.