Should we flush every time we piss?

Lens

Researching humans again

So I woke up my daughters doing this last night and in hindsight could have left it.

I think piss can be left in the toilet and flushed after an accumulation or when You eventually need to shit

Would save water and ultimately the planet and reduce noise pollution

Shit has to go down the drain immediately though

• Downvote 5

Yeah but I wasn't advocating genital warts as something great it is nasty but it's more common than you think.

Leaving piss overnight is nasty if I went into the bathroom in the morning and someones piss had been fermenting in there for 7 hours I would not be happy. 

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, cambridgebanteer said:

there is no shortage of water in this country, please feel free to flush ,  you should treat yourself to a extra flush when the piss is gone, just for no reason

That doesn't mean it isn't at a cost

Smaddy appreciate Your genuine input

• Upvote 1

Read somewhere that they want people to only flush shits down the toilet and leave piss ?

My toilets got the light flush still for them late night ones

• Upvote 2

You can flush the toilet with the seat down.

also means the smell won't escape if the seat is left down while the toilet is full of piss. 

I think this negates every argument against leaving it overnight so far. 

To be fair this would have never happened if I tapped the flush button and it flushed just enough instead of the full flush. 

it wasn't to save money though it was to reduce noise pollution caused by a loud flush, saving money and water were just additional benefits. 

16 hours ago, General Mac said:

I was brought up to not flush after midnight when folks are asleep unless it's a shit. Always flush during daytime to avoid that musty smell caused by daytime heat. Plus saves money i guess

What country were you raised in? How loud is a toilet flushing though really?

• Upvote 1