Friendzoned after beating

yhfam

to me friendzone is for someone who has indicated they like me more than a friend but whom i cannot avoid or ignore

In the rarest of circumstances we might have beat an it was no good but again cant avoid or ignore. Dont think cos u beat theres always a chance. Sometimes the chance was higher before the beat

it's fucked because I can't fathom taking a link (that I don't rate like that) out to do other things with the possibility of "jermaine" beating with minimal effort

i have been playing that jermaine role for the whole of my life wid dese o's

• Downvote 1

Don't think this is a 'friendzoning' (which is a nonsense thing anyway)

She's instead rightfully testing you to see whether you'll cut or run or will come back to spend time with her non sexually before the next beat.

If you'd have dealt with her properly you probably wouldn't need to do this.  A lackluster session from you probably got her thinking.    :lol:

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Grafter said:

to me friendzone is for someone who has indicated they like me more than a friend but whom i cannot avoid or ignore

In the rarest of circumstances we might have beat an it was no good but again cant avoid or ignore. Dont think cos u beat theres always a chance. Sometimes the chance was higher before the beat

nah your mocking :lmao:

12 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Don't think this is a 'friendzoning' (which is a nonsense thing anyway)

She's instead rightfully testing you to see whether you'll cut or run or will come back to spend time with her non sexually before the next beat.

If you'd have dealt with her properly you probably wouldn't need to do this.  A lackluster session from you probably got her thinking.    :lol:

vertigo post has got in in a nutshell 
i am actually in this same preciament altho i thought i gave her a champion beat 
went out for drinks came back to he yard and done the ting- job done
next time she wanted to go cinema so she took me cinema, i went to a cinema in my area so my house was the next location 
she dint even come up! i coudlnt believe it 
after that i never libnked her for weeks then i suggested she come link me in my house to chill as i dint feel liek gong out 
she gave me some spiel about not wanting to come to guys house for no reason 
da fuck?
so i let her be after that 
she then uploaded a very sexy dp and you know how it goes i had to slide in that whataspp 
she came to my house at 11pm i though it was orn 
bitch rejected me!
said tthis is why she doesnt like coming to guys house to chill blah blah blah 
but weve beat already why you acting brand new 

sometimes i thnk you can come across as overqulaified for these hoes 
especially with all thes weddign wedding bullshit on ig and other solcial media these girls are trying to portray themselves as something that they are not 

• Upvote 3

apologies for the errors in spelling and prose but i am at work so have to type at warp speed

/

friendzone exists to identify those with no game and for those who are happy to be friends with girls who serve them no purpose 

it exists to separate the men from the boys 

i have never been friendzoned 

cant imagine wanting a ting and somehow she is not  on it then you still remain in contact 

what for?

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

vertigo post has got in in a nutshell 
i am actually in this same preciament altho i thought i gave her a champion beat 
went out for drinks came back to he yard and done the ting- job done
next time she wanted to go cinema so she took me cinema, i went to a cinema in my area so my house was the next location 
she dint even come up! i coudlnt believe it 
after that i never libnked her for weeks then i suggested she come link me in my house to chill as i dint feel liek gong out 
she gave me some spiel about not wanting to come to guys house for no reason 
da fuck?
so i let her be after that 
she then uploaded a very sexy dp and you know how it goes i had to slide in that whataspp 
she came to my house at 11pm i though it was orn 
bitch rejected me!
said tthis is why she doesnt like coming to guys house to chill blah blah blah 
but weve beat already why you acting brand new 

sometimes i thnk you can come across as overqulaified for these hoes 
especially with all thes weddign wedding bullshit on ig and other solcial media these girls are trying to portray themselves as something that they are not 

:rofl:i only laugh because ive been in similar

the not linking her for weeks is where it went wrong, should have just left it after she refused the beat

and she caught you with that whatsapp DP like she was fishing with grenades, even came to your house at 11pm to say no lol

its not even overqualified, theyre just tryna play a certain game and think offering you the beat then denying it after will make you do whatever they want, without even discussing it first.

>>>>>difficult for no reason girls, there are so many chilled out, cool women out there to be raising blood pressure over nonsense

im kinda in the same sitch as well

linked a girl last week wednesday - and my place is literally a 10 min walk from the bar

said might as well come up etc etc

she came up but she was still saying she aint staying for long etc etc - lipsing her on the sofa - but she kept banging out she has to leave she has to leave

so i was like  fair enough innit - 

2-2s now she away on holiday all messaging me etc etc saying she wants to cwtch (welsh for snuggling/spooning)

she comes back to the endz now from her trip away and shes saying i should come over..... i said come over to mine.... she said shes already in bed - i was like fuq that i really cba to leave my house loool

message her yesterday now saying 'coming over later?'

then she gives me some spiel saying 'I DONT LIKE HOW YOU JUST MESSAGE ME AND EXPECT ME TO COME AT YOUR BECK N CALL' ETC ETC

i was like wtf - have you not also been speaking greezman to me about wanting to snuggle etc etc - 

saying shes not a netflix n chill kinda girl - lets get drinks or whatever - 

AH

51 minutes ago, underwriter said:

im kinda in the same sitch as well

linked a girl last week wednesday - and my place is literally a 10 min walk from the bar

said might as well come up etc etc

she came up but she was still saying she aint staying for long etc etc - lipsing her on the sofa - but she kept banging out she has to leave she has to leave

so i was like  fair enough innit - 

2-2s now she away on holiday all messaging me etc etc saying she wants to cwtch (welsh for snuggling/spooning)

she comes back to the endz now from her trip away and shes saying i should come over..... i said come over to mine.... she said shes already in bed - i was like fuq that i really cba to leave my house loool

message her yesterday now saying 'coming over later?'

then she gives me some spiel saying 'I DONT LIKE HOW YOU JUST MESSAGE ME AND EXPECT ME TO COME AT YOUR BECK N CALL' ETC ETC

i was like wtf - have you not also been speaking greezman to me about wanting to snuggle etc etc - 

saying shes not a netflix n chill kinda girl - lets get drinks or whatever - 

AH

thsi is a completely different situation you fool

she is riighful( in her midn anyway)  to be annoyed if she told you to come over and you declind and even told her to come yours 

then the next day told her to come yours again when you didnt go to her house

see party next door - come and see me for reference mate 

47 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

thsi is a completely different situation you fool

she is riighful( in her midn anyway)  to be annoyed if she told you to come over and you declind and even told her to come yours 

then the next day told her to come yours again when you didnt go to her house

see party next door - come and see me for reference mate 

party next door?

4 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

v

pmsl

this is it

the chick changed her dp at the time to some ig quote about "deserving full love"

FOH

Don't think it's difficult for no reason, it's difficult to give them a level of control they want in how things go (John Doe post)

Orso, once the girl is in Your yard, You don't have to move to them to get the beat, just chill and wait for them to move to You