Friendzoned after beating

yhfam

18 hours ago, Grafter said:

how

my bad i didnt read this properly, strong words as well tbf

On 24/04/2017 at 5:27 PM, Grafter said:

to me friendzone is for someone who has indicated they like me more than a friend but whom i cannot avoid or ignore

In the rarest of circumstances we might have beat an it was no good but again cant avoid or ignore. Dont think cos u beat theres always a chance. Sometimes the chance was higher before the beat

bottom line is niggas out here thinking they shit, when they aint

they aint shit

lol @ the she wants to take it further comments earlier in thread, mans a few dead flirts away from seeing a grey profile :lmao: 

15 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

looool..

u heard it from a woman and other men have confirmed

the logic behind it aint even hard to comprehend

niggas refuse to accept their shit beats

niggas thinking they shit when they aint

That's just being lashed and dashed 

not friendzoned

like I said what red blooded male is keeping in friendly contact with a ting that is not on it for a subsequent beat 

if you end up in the friend zone that's your own doing 

lashed and dashed I have definitely been the victim of which I will provide more smor boy stories for your entertainment shortly...

• Upvote 1

It is simple

For me personally as stated communication might be unavoidable.  Or worse he wants to continue some form of relationship in the hope of getting another chance and refuses to understand this is futile behaviour.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Grafter said:

It is simple

For me personally as stated communication might be unavoidable.  Or worse he wants to continue some form of relationship in the hope of getting another chance and refuses to understand this is futile behaviour.

jd you my nigga but you need to understand

men are out here getting lashed and dashed

and they cannot deal

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

f you end up in the friend zone that's your own doing 

lashed and dashed I have definitely been the victim of which I will provide more smor boy stories for your entertainment shortly...

didnt read this yeah u r hearing

smadds ting is less of the classical friend zone i.e. a pool of man that are potential beats and more of just having to be civil or completely oblivious to men who cant hit or have hit and will never hit again

not rele a friend zone imo

ive been lashed and dashed and happy and lashed and dashed and sad shit happens

It's wasnt a lash and dash still

and that "trying to get my nut beat" doesn't mean work wasn't put in but it certainly wasn't "romantic" as some of these dumb chicks would prefer

Ting would just prefer beating again after more " connection"has been made in terms of activities etc 

bare in mind we have never gone anywhere apart from chill in my whip or her yard

even the "first date" before the yard invite was in my whip (di heated seats can work wonders)

Do not want to now start forcefully taking her out now just because I want beat, that's dead.

/

Has any man here ever consistently beat a ting without taking her out anywhere?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, yhfam said:

It's wasnt a lash and dash still

and that "trying to get my nut beat" doesn't mean work wasn't put in but it certainly wasn't "romantic" as some of these dumb chicks would prefer

Ting would just prefer beating again after more " connection"has been made in terms of activities etc 

bare in mind we have never gone anywhere apart from chill in my whip or her yard

even the "first date" before the yard invite was in my whip (di heated seats can work wonders)

Do not want to now start forcefully taking her out now just because I want beat, that's dead.

/

Has any man here ever consistently beat a ting without taking her out anywhere?

yeah - from memory maybe 2/3 

like theres one ting now.... ive known her./been speaking to her for around 2 years i think - we speak on and off through dms or whatsapp - shes a girl i can literally call and say yeah come down tomorrow or whatever and she will come (shes also openly said shes linked and banged other guys - yet she wants me to wifey her off...... YEAH..... YEAH OK BEKKI)

:/