Livestreaming

Bruno Di Gradi

We're in an age where technology is developing and being pushed out at a very fast rate. Same with news, people want to be first to put things out rather than think if it's right or the affects.

Recently livestreaming has become a big deal (FB Live, Insta, Snapchat), but the amountof recent things to come from it has been foul. The don that killed the old man in cleveland. Couple suicides. Snapchat regular foul shit.

I just saw a video of some girl battering some girl to death and the other filming, Teenagers, Young girl....i couldn't believe how raw they was moving.....The youth have a serious problem. I for one I'm at fault for viewing and feel I'm feeding into it.

But im really thinking deeper into the whole thing. I'm not getting younger and one day my yewt/yewts will be growing up in this society where this will become more of the norm. 

How do you feel about the new technology and the way its used by the new generation? Do you feel this could be the downfall for society and the future of the youngers?

I used to shrug it off and act like it was normal. Man are out here getting killed.....for nothing.......with no remorse. I except that from a third world country with suffering.....but man have options in the western world and acting like there isnt.

/

Edit

The video with the girls angered me/upset me that bad it made me create this topic. (it happened in Canada)

http://webm.land/media/FLJd.webm

THIS IS NOT LIGHTHEARTED. Basically murdered on video, saying eachothers names..coz theyre obviously d*ckheads

3 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

its exactly how its always been, just with livestreaming now

kids have always battered other kids to death, it was just a bit harder to hear about it in 1972 if it happened in Berlin and you lived in Peckham, now you can get gifs 30 seconds after the event

I think the yewts here are more emotional sterile now in comparison to before.

Don't forget some of our era shit.

some happy slaps were foul

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, time_bomb said:

Im sure it has always been there, we just see it in our face now, on our phones and our laptops.

If any members of your family grew up in a colony or war zone its likely theyve witnessed worse in real life, i know my father has.

but this is my point

these man have got no reason to be going on the way they are

• Upvote 1

its like war hearing it happens doesn't really effect people. it is when they see the actual visual this is what happened after the first world war with the visuals were in the papers and the Vietnam war where the visual were broadcasted live to peoples homes. it has always happened but seeing it is diffrent than hearing about it.

Media is a powerful tool 

41 minutes ago, FA23 said:

Don't forget some of our era shit.

some happy slaps were foul

This. 

This generation is the social media generation. Everything is documented whether good or bad for the views. 15mins of fame life.

Technology has evolved and where we would do suttn then send it on and everyone will have seen it in a week. Its hours nowadays. Everything is just so much more accessible. 

Hate it TBH, the worst part about it is the desensitisation and normalisation of so much negativity.  

I'm not sure whether it was because I was so young at the time, but I remember Damilola Taylor's death being a big deal. Today it would just be a drop in the ocean as we see these attacks being posted on a regular basis. It's got to the point where it barely affects me as much as it should when watching these videos.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, time_bomb said:

Im sure it has always been there, we just see it in our face now, on our phones and our laptops.

If any members of your family grew up in a colony or war zone its likely theyve witnessed worse in real life, i know my father has.

I agree some of these things have always been there. Like the beheading, wars, torture and what not. But, there is a wave of peeps out there that REALLY want there business out there without any repercussions other than views and likes. 

On a real though, other than athletes, is there any thing constructive you ever see on live feeds via social media  other than fuckry, turn up and attention seeking

I like the concept of live streaming when it comes to ongoing major news incidents. 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Afroman said:

I agree some of these things have always been there. Like the beheading, wars, torture and what not. But, there is a wave of peeps out there that REALLY want there business out there without any repercussions other than views and likes. 

On a real though, other than athletes, is there any thing constructive you ever see on live feeds via social media  other than fuckry, turn up and attention seeking

I like the concept of live streaming when it comes to ongoing major news incidents. 

I agree.

I also think with more technology an more people out of jobs there will be more idol time and therefore more people doin stupidness

Imagine live streamin plus virtual reality