2017 Hot Summer

yhfam
Message added by Admin.

Summer is OVER

21 hours ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

One chick I know that's her nephew they had a falling out and she predicted his death.

Tbh monkies or baboons can generally be given to any race that generally do not know to conduct themselves properly

i call certain asians monkies all the time

whites can act like monkies aswell but it's usually only when there drunk tbh

The problem is there are factions of society who refer to us as Monkies or Baboons etc irrespective of the behaviour, good or bad.

When whites act bad, he/she just called an idiot/criminal/asbo youte etc... He as an individual is put on blast.

One black person doing bad, causes labelling by the ethnic majority and its system... to label the whole ethinc minority in the same negative light for that persons bad action.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

One chick I know that's her nephew they had a falling out and she predicted his death.

Pmsl 

and here's ppl saying because he attended an anti knife rally he was "clean hearted" etc etc

Man are not out here dipping randoms for fun these utes are playing call of duty in real life that's all

54 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

well basically ye

some innocent guy, civilian etc

/

why wud u put it like that lmao

one of us is cooning here 

I was talkin about the yhfam being sarcastic

I cant coon

11 hours ago, RYDER. said:

call me crazy but I believe social media - snapchat / and these YouTube 10 toes skrrr rappers have played a massive part in this sudden rise of knife crime deaths 

?The way this black genocide music is making its way to the mainstream can never be a good thing these yutes think its an achievement to live those bars in real life. 

On 09/05/2017 at 5:51 PM, Grafter said:

The disproportionate level of diagnoses is not because we are crazier than white people its becahse because white mental health professionals have no idea or understanding or training on what people from backgrounds other than the mainstream go through

mental health issues are prevalent in all walks of society and its gettin worse for everyone. We as african and caribbean people are on the back foot yes cos we dont talk about our problems but also because this is yet another system which is intrinsically biased

And this is what most people including blacks fail to realise when even talking about the mental state of black people.

I have no sympathy for the man dem playing game of thrones on road (please carry on) but when someone innocent gets caught in the crossfire it makes me sick.

How do some of you blacks glorify black music that depicts violence (mostly against other blacks) but then wanna get on social media talking some we gotta end this stabbing culture? 

Look in the music thread, enough of you guys get a hard on for di war barz. 

• Downvote 2

On 6 May 2017 at 2:59 PM, Trap God said:

It's a waste all round tbh

One man lost his life

Fella that took it gonna get an L plate the way these dry snitchy streets are talking

And I can't get a trim on prime time Saturday

Nonsense

Absolute nonsense

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/news/crime-court/harlesden-barber-shop-killing-man-charged-after-stabbing-of-rapper-skeng-1-5010820

• Downvote 1

I don’t know how you can get to the age of 33 and not be equipped to end a dispute through conversation and not violence. Now you will never get your P and now you will have to sit down for this foolishness. Was it worth it? there is no W just a whole load of L’s to be handed out.  26-28 is the cut off point for the school boy ish

• Upvote 8

Its not about turning your life around imo its about life skills by the age of 33 you should have your emotions in check, from the information put out there the guy dealt with the situation with emotion like a women, if we are to dig a bit deeper we will probably find out he was brought up in a single parent household with no man showing him how to be a man so he got upset and instead of coming up with a plan to get his money. Nigger reacted exactly how a bitch reacts with his emotions.

this is my opinion im putting out there just pure speculation.  

• Upvote 2

Dont try it please. Its a myth that women are somehow more  emotionally immature than men

how many women at any age in comparison to men are stabbin an shootin eachother over bullshit?

• Downvote 3

A woman cant show a man how to be a man 

it is also one of  the many reasons men are out there killing each other and doing next fuckry because this is how they believe a man should behave, they have not been shown how to deal with situations like men. 

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

A woman cant show a man how to be a man 

it is also one of  the many reasons men are out there killing each other and doing next fuckry because this is how they believe a man should behave, they have not been shown how to deal with situations like men. 

I never said a woman could

But you said twice that he is acting like a woman. In fact the second time you said bitch but im assumin you're referring to a woman when you say bitch

Whatever the reasons are for him not having check of his ego, they are. But it is ego powered by emotional immaturity if things went down how youve imagined

• Admin. locked this topic