2017 Hot Summer

yhfam
Message added by Admin.

Summer is OVER

I accept your apology and whilst I accept your remarks may have been flippant they have important implications when it comes to constructive discourse on this topic. Particularly when we want to talk about mental health.

I.e. what it means to be a man and what it means to be a woman

Social media age has definitely contributed

Get rushed by your pagans is one thing but to get rushed on camera for the rest of the Uk to see is another thing. Pride won't let them just take the L especially when theyre going viral on twitter. Now theyre trying to get one up.

Look at that beans gay scandal thing, man were doing PSAs denouncing him from the ends.

wwent to my mums house and there was bare booky yewts parked up in a whip.

got in a carto go football.....whip started tailgating....slowing down at every intersection behind us and stopping when we stopped.....looked back and looked at the yewt then he turned off....im guessing they must of thought i was a yewt man or something boy.

10 hours ago, The Somalian said:

I don’t know how you can get to the age of 33 and not be equipped to end a dispute through conversation and not violence. Now you will never get your P and now you will have to sit down for this foolishness. Was it worth it? there is no W just a whole load of L’s to be handed out.  26-28 is the cut off point for the school boy ish

what are you supposed to do if a big 30+ year old man flat out refuses to pay you what youre owed?

what if its big money as well? what do you expect him to do, just take the L? 

i doubt he intended to body him but in order to resolve the situation he had to roll the dice at some point

hes just pissed cos it landed in shit

WTF You lot are chatting shit, trolling surely?

If someone owes you big money you need to ask yourself how did you get into that position in the first place for someone to be owing you money 

Then draw a line under it, take the L then move on with your life 

My boy is currently in this situation, someone currently owes him 15 bags. he is doing the most to try to get it back to the point hes hired goons to try take the pee back. Hes not about that life, hes not a road man or gangster. Hes a successful man and has his whole life ahead of him. Is it worth getting into such a madness? 

Its all Ego 

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Badman said:

WTF You lot are chatting shit, trolling surely?

If someone owes you big money you need to ask yourself how did you get into that position in the first place for someone to be owing you money 

Then draw a line under it, take the L then move on with your life 

My boy is currently in this situation, someone currently owes him 15 bags. he is doing the most to try to get it back to the point hes hired goons to try take the pee back. Hes not about that life, hes not a road man or gangster. Hes a successful man and has his whole life ahead of him. Is it worth getting into such a madness? 

Its all Ego 

LOL @ taking the L .

There are some people you Just DONT borrow money from. Often you know the consequences if you don't pay back.  Same vice versa 

Hate when you lend people shit and they start acting up when you want to get the ish back... Got into fights over that shit. Thats why I don't lend people things most time. 

1 hour ago, Seydou said:

:lol:

15 bag, what guarantee does he have those goons are going to bring the money back to him, knowing he's not about that life?

1 hour ago, Creed Diskenth said:

Can see this happening 

pmslll 

even if they run back half he'll still accept like michael at the end of the first godfather

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Seydou said:

15 bag, what guarantee does he have those goons are going to bring the money back to him, knowing he's not about that life?

fair trade off if you ask me 

cant have someone owing you 15 bags and living life liek its golden 

• Downvote 1

• Admin. locked this topic