Lib Dems will legalise weed if elected

Supermalt

Is there a link between marijuana use and psychiatric disorders?

Several studies have linked marijuana use to increased risk for psychiatric disorders, including psychosis (schizophrenia), depression, anxiety, and substance use disorders, but whether and to what extent it actually causes these conditions is not always easy to determine.32 The amount of drug used, the age at first use, and genetic vulnerability have all been shown to influence this relationship. The strongest evidence to date concerns links between marijuana use and substance use disorders and between marijuana use and psychiatric disorders in those with a preexisting genetic or other vulnerability.

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/marijuana/there-link-between-marijuana-use-psychiatric-disorders

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

51 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

who saw the evening standard editorial by the rich old boy whose son killed himself cause of skunk?

some decriminalise and save our children tone

you notice they only care about saving children once it starts effecting white children?

I'd say once it starts affecting their children is when they suddenly find themselves caring

these lot don't give a fuck about youth unemployment in them depressing & broke white areas

I still have nightmares about how scummy an area Margate was when I was unfortunate enough to have to spend a day there

• Upvote 2

Lib Dems can say whatever the fuck they want, they know it won't make the least bit of difference.

Although at a minimum it at least brings it up as a topic. It's a bit mad that America is more progressive than the UK about drugs. 

On 5/12/2017 at 8:57 PM, Zizouz said:

I'd say once it starts affecting their children is when they suddenly find themselves caring

these lot don't give a fuck about youth unemployment in them depressing & broke white areas

I still have nightmares about how scummy an area Margate was when I was unfortunate enough to have to spend a day there

cant even lie some of the broke white places OT are the definition of hopeless 

In London at least you get to jump on a train and see success, some of these up north places are just filled with generation after generation of Ls, ngl I was kinda shocked. Until a couple years ago, I really had no idea what it was like beyond the wall.

• Upvote 3

Lib Dems aren't going to be elected so just like when they promised to remove uni tuition fees, this is empty

because weed isn't driven by hate or greed like the main arguing points on the political arena, this isn't going to sway anyone

• Upvote 2

tbf to the libdems they gave up on the uni thing in order to give this country a chance at changing from fptp

not their fault the people  chose to fuck themselves

On 14/05/2017 at 8:29 AM, Heero Yuy said:

This is exactly what I said about the brexit vote . Man haven't seen poor until you've seen Middlesborough, Sunderland etc

different worlds

Theresa Mays mum did that to them now their kids fnna vote May in on a landside

>>>> Dumb white people from up north

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Theresa Mays mum did that to them now their kids fnna vote May in on a landside

>>>> Dumb white people from up north

Typical hard left snobby middle class sandal wearing wimp to suggest all white people who dont support your views are dumb

Your cringe always trying to beg other races but they look down on you as can see your some fake guy

• Downvote 4

10 minutes ago, Thun said:

Typical hard left snobby middle class sandal wearing wimp to suggest all white people who dont support your views are dumb

Your cringe always trying to beg other races but they look down on you as can see your some fake guy

20071205-PS12-5-07KevinStokes347yf%20V4%

• Upvote 9

• 2 weeks later...