3 girls bbc1

NORA BATTY

People talk a good game but people dont cafe enough.

Some of these parents may very well be decent people in some way

But if that parent was also abused specially in those days bk then they probably will be more inclined to say keep your mouth shut  (cos thats how they had to deal with it an they have no better advice or perspective )

Think ive said on here before but at school we created a frigging dossier on this teacher an all the creepy things he used to say an do. (To my knowledge nothing which was police worthy) however we were concerned about what he was doin an we were  concerned about the things he may have been doing that we didnt kno. We went to our most trusted teacher and she immediately  said no theres nothing i can do girls. We felt sooooo let down but we didnt pursue it. Its like we all switched off after that in a way. We really thought she would do something. Imagine if had been doin worse things to one of us. Imagine how that one or however many would have felt so fucked. We were angry but it turned into a joke after that

We did the same to our music teacher who allways locked the females in at break

We did used to take the piss out of him though we found ways of escaping I can remember slapping him across the face a few times for being rude but he was an actual pervert

We reported him but nothing happened, the school got closed down anyway not related though 

But it's the same circle of reporting  and noone listening its a big joke

1 hour ago, Afroman said:

The thing is being over protective could have a backlash.

Backlash from whom?

I will tell them everything I do is for their own best interest.

Basically tell them they have only one father and never to be afraid to come to me about anything.

I am ready for fatherhood.

/

That Amber girl has no parents hence the tears she shed at the end.

/

Holly's dad is a better man than me because I would lose it and best believe make sure them guys there are all six foot under.

9 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

Backlash from whom?

I will tell them everything I do is for their own best interest.

Basically tell them they have only one father and never to be afraid to come to me about anything.

I am ready for fatherhood.

/

That Amber girl has no parents hence the tears she shed at the end.

/

Holly's dad is a better man than me because I would lose it and best believe make sure them guys there are all six foot under.

Just saying balance is required imo.

Have seen girls from strict upbringing and protective parents that turned  wayward in their teens in some form of rebellion .

I complelty forgot about this Indian bus driver pervert who me and my bredrin used to abuse

just used to walk on his bus and not pay he would be trying to get us off for ages but just used to drive off in the end.....one time when we got on his bus didn't pay as usual but when he dropped everyone off he took us to some deserted carpark somewhere he came to the back of the bus and started to feel up my bredrins leg I jumped out the fire escape ran to the driver seat and grabbed the bag of cash they have........

He held my mate up now so we traded 

Everytime we see him now he would drive straight past not stopping to let other passengers off we used to wait at the terminus and let everyone on his bus no he was a pevert spitting in his face all sorts this went on everytime we seen him 

MMy parents weren't strict my mother never knew what I got up to lol 

Finished this last night.

Sara>>>

Maggie>>

/

After watching this I decided to Google child sex abuse ring it's heartbreaking this type of stuff is happening all over the world.

Decide this summer when I go to ?? I am going to start running workshops for victims of child abuse.

• Upvote 3

Yeah the police officer has quit her role to compaign against the police force

fighting to make others aware hundreds of girls are being let down by them -god bless

ssuch a refreshing thing to see ....there is some good left  In people including you porchy the sex god