Are you scared of death?

DINKY

I always wanted to die by the age of 26 and have lived a life of drugs sex and grime and roll I know inside my body is f*cked coz I feel it and get pains all the time but now I know I am dieing like I wanted to Im scared of actually kicking the bucket coz I have not done anything with my life except have the past 7 years of my life go in a daze all my bredrins are married got kids and stuff and im just kicking having fun still paring with young guys as most guys my age have settledare you lot scared of death?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I worship God and know when I die i'm going to heaven, so no.There is still time for you to settle down n find a wife/have kids, just wait few more years, when you're 30 things will seem different. Or maybe you're destined to be parring with the yutes blazing crack for eternity.

i used to be...i used to see the worst in everythingevery scenario possible id see wot COULD happen in.. i.e a club id think f*ck wot if some nutta put a syringe in my armorwot if i got run over or when i used to liv ein italy i used to think bout if i swam to far n couldnt swim bk n bare random sh*tused to always think coz really its true...u CAN die by doin anything but now within the past yr i couldnt rele give 2 f*cks...ppl take advantage so now its minor...if something happens wot can u do? so its no longer a problem if it cant be helped y worry about it, only thing that bothers me is heights n spiders. but spiders will get killed before they can kill me however i wouldnt even try kill a black widow coz if that sh*t got on u n bit u thats the end.

na im not afraid of death, we all gotta go at one point.the way i see it is (touch wood) i could die at any point, get run over, or sum extraneous thing, or even in a beef.so wen things get weighty and sh*t hits the fan, jus gotta do wat u need to (obviously try to survive). if u die u die, it was meant to be and if u believe in God, it was his wish. once you conqured the fear of death all of lifes other worries seem less.

Nah, aint scared of dying, was when i was young, but now i just know there's nothing you can do about it, and plus i'd hate to live for ever and ever!I'm more scared of my nan and mum dieing to be fairBut yeh, you can truely go anytime *thinks that i could die on my way home .. deep*who here would rather be buried than cremated?

Im pretty f*cking scared of dying, even people who are about to kill themselves are scared of dying.How can you not be scared of Dying? Seriously.Are you that unhappy with you life that you can just die gruesomely, and be in whatever place you reckon your gonna end up saying "Well that was a bit unexpected but im cool with it"

Yesterday i was in a situation where i thought i was gonna die, that confident i was gonna die i wrote a letter to my mum explaining what had happened kinda like a will. i never been so scared in my life so yes im scared to die!
plz tell wot happendim nosy i know

Bascially started taking steroids (injectable) 3 weeks ago! but never done my jabs myself. Yesterday i done my own i aspirated then injected as i was injecting i noticed a air bubble in the needle! ive done my homework on steroids and am pretty clued up on the subject but yday when i saw the bubble i started questioning myself and what i knew and was convincing myself the air bubble was gonna kill me! even tho when you inject you inject into the muscle and not a vein! Panic over now roll on mondays jab lol

thats only if u 'crash' Crash is when your body stops producing testosterone on cycle and is replaced by the testosterone which is being injected! To kick start your natural testosterone again you run something called PCT when you finish your cycle. 3 weeks into my cycle and my testosterone levels are through the roof constantly horny, constantly needing sex, gettin a woody over the smallest of things and i havent crashed before people ask.