Superbad!!!

Lucarelli

Guest Dr. Doom
I don't find any movies which are meant to be "funny" funny.I'm probably the only person in the world who chuckled all the way through the original Wicker Man.
Only near the end did that fim be come funny when my man nick cage is bussing martial arts on women. Before then it was a BORE.

I don't find any movies which are meant to be "funny" funny.I'm probably the only person in the world who chuckled all the way through the original Wicker Man.
Only near the end did that fim be come funny when my man nick cage is bussing martial arts on women. Before then it was a BORE.
Not THAT Wicker Man you mushroom. THAT Wicker Man is SWAG.

Guest Dr. Doom
Not THAT Wicker Man you mushroom. THAT Wicker Man is SWAG.
I think the original is swagger then this one, but I am a bit biased due to the fact that he punches a man in the original whereas he lays out a woman in the new one and that just pissed me off (I saw the new one first).

Wasn't THAT funny.
Yea, the way that it was hyped ended up with me being dissapointed (Don't try sending on a sly )Found it jokes the way Seth drops "What the f*ck?!"Police scenes were boring IMO.
I never even herd of this movie until i watched it maybe thats why i thought it was so good.cos i dint know what to except.I found the majority of it funny even the police parts

Wasn't THAT funny.
Yea, the way that it was hyped ended up with me being dissapointed (Don't try sending on a sly )Found it jokes the way Seth drops "What the f*ck?!"Police scenes were boring IMO.
I never even herd of this movie until i watched it maybe thats why i thought it was so good.cos i dint know what to except.I found the majority of it funny even the police parts