Skepta - Skankin' Ting (Video)

Agony

Guest Smell Of Death
the hell is tim&barry tv?
PhotographersWorked with some heads in the grime scene (Did the cover for Dizzee's maths & english album)Started filming some freestyles, performances etc. for their dvd but I think that flopped Uploaded them on their youtube channelhttp://www.youtube.com/profile?user=timandbarrytv
ahhi thought it was some tv ting

Not too concerned about BBK anymore.They're busy with their Myspace Grime and good 4 them - getting alot of bookings and making P off music.Just don't do anything for me.I'll still get hyped the same way as I did in 04/05 if I hear skepta spit "Go on den" or "God forgive me if I.."Nowdays he's not on that anymore. I respect artists who try to remain themselves throughout. But its hard to do that when your surrounded by so many influences. *Puts on Chronik CD*

Not too concerned about BBK anymore.They're busy with their Myspace Grime and good 4 them - getting alot of bookings and making P off music.Just don't do anything for me.I'll still get hyped the same way as I did in 04/05 if I hear skepta spit "Go on den" or "God forgive me if I.."Nowdays he's not on that anymore. I respect artists who try to remain themselves throughout. But its hard to do that when your surrounded by so many influences. *Puts on Chronik CD*
:D

ye dat kinda summarises how i feel bout BBK aswell.der tryna raise up a commercial crowd and i respect that, its their hustle, but the music isnt doin much for me.i think skepta realised he could go on wid the hard bars for years but his p situation wouldnt change, so he had to switch it up. mite of lost some core fans but he gets the mainstream guys coppin his album so its all good.

:D
lol