New funky house mix

DJ Rumble

My fave mix is the call on me into the next track (i wont say what cos I dont wanna spoil it) but it's big!Still downloading yours matey!33% downloaded

i would tell ya wat my fave mix is on mine but i dont kno any of the names of the tunes....loli was just randomly pullin them out of the bag....lol
haha u nutta x
weren't my record bag either....i'm not a funky house dj, altho i am considerin goin that way now i have done this mix coz it aint half bad....lol biggrin.gif

weren't my record bag either....i'm not a funky house dj, altho i am considerin goin that way now i have done this mix coz it aint half bad....lol biggrin.gifyea im more of a garage girl... but funky is doing it for me more then it used to be! but i couldnt handle funky house all night! hehei did start learning to mix....but i gave up lol

weren't my record bag either....i'm not a funky house dj, altho i am considerin goin that way now i have done this mix coz it aint half bad....lol biggrin.gif
yea im more of a garage girl... but funky is doing it for me more then it used to be! but i couldnt handle funky house all night! hehei did start learning to mix....but i gave up lol
UKG all the way....Funky House is good in small doses....i'm sure i'll get round to postin a UKG mix up here 1 day....lol

whats the sound quality like?
It's not bad - but it was done on work computer so it's not the greatest - i think the bit rate is 128?? not 100% sure thoi recorded to MD and then to mp3 at work.Cheers for feedback Dan!