I feel Cheated

JIGA

im not sure i agree with u there jigs...i thought it was pretty good, especially when that fatgeeza got blown up.....i might buy the box set of series 2 on monday anyway like we talked about..an we can sit there with hyasynth and watch it for 24hours biggrin.gif

i thought it was pretty good
I've spent the whole day searchin for season 2 episode 1 on the internet at work....... so if anyone knows where to find it that would be rather nice 8)

i thought it was pretty good
I've spent the whole day searchin for season 2 episode 1 on the internet at work....... so if anyone knows where to find it that would be rather nice 8)loooli watched series 2 episodes last year.they get shown in us on weds, and by thursday morning are on net ready to download.just been given ep 10 of series 2.. all i can say is the others!!!!!

Yesterday i sat down wid the boyz to watch the last two episodes of LOST on Channel 4. I wasted another 2 hours of my life in front of the t.v. and the show was well swag. just had to get that of my chest
at last someone with sense !!!! yes lost is a pile of poo biggrin.gif
LISA U KNOW WHERE THE DOOR IS DONT YA!?? USE IT! :twisted: LOST IS THE DOGS DOO DARS!

well i was a big fan and then somewhere somehow i got bored.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOill have to sit down for a day or two and watch series 1+2 how fecked up would my eyes be after that lolnah im gonna defo have to see it all cos it is proper good when u get into it