monday

LITTLE LISA

hey everyone, how ya all been??? -- wow theres been alot of changes around here hasnt there?ive noticed a few new names too so welcome to the newbees !! biggrin.gif what a crappy old monday it is today lol !!! proper peeing down outside as usual thats costa del addo for me !!! :roll: anyways hope ya all well let me know how u all been as i aint spoke to anyone for time try n have a good day 2 day :D byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ahhh weekend was alrite, got home at 3am this mornin, got up for work at 5am in a pretty good mood....dunno why, weathers sh*t but still....i'm in a good mood....lol, no idea why tho coz it's monday and that means 5 days of work has started again.....lol

hey everyone, how ya all been??? -- wow theres been alot of changes around here hasnt there?ive noticed a few new names too so welcome to the newbees !! biggrin.gif what a crappy old monday it is today lol !!! proper peeing down outside as usual thats costa del addo for me !!!  :roll: anyways hope ya all well let me know how u all been as i aint spoke to anyone for time try n have a good day 2 day  :D byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hey babe!!!!u ok? well i emailed u everything that has been appening in my life!!! hope u been ok girl.. i fukkin hate mondays. was on fone to daniel until like 2 last night... i got up at 5.45.... andim proper tired... im soo glad i aint seeing him tonight, just going to go home and sleep i think hehehope u been ok...missed chattin to u xill give u a bell this week promise xlove ya x

woooooooooooooooo everyone , hey ya nat !!!! too (lisa waves) biggrin.gif:D he he awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless for all you workers out there ,,, mooo ahhh ahhh really he he he :D im in little lazy lisa mood today , sittin on me bum lol... nah its cool ive earnt the rest innit i been doing my exciting housework and broom singing lol he he he well everyone u all sound so depressed that its monday lol !!! he he he dont blame ya really but im sure the week will fly by n u lot will all be out doing ya usual drunken stuff at the weekend he he he bloody ell i aint been out in time , the last time i went out i think was to danny blazes birthday bash i think raaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that is long :shock: innit :shock: :shock: well little lisa will be up n about soon i hope ( he he) doind my usual nutty dancing he he watch this space

Mad weekend:worked till half 5 on sat - then rushed to my birds house to have a late xmas dinner with her step brother who was over from spain (cos he missed the real one) and then to C somethin my bird was acting in which finished at half ten - on the train to london for my mate's birthday, then to tigertiger for my cousin's leavin party (she's goin away for a while) left at 3 and somehow ended up at victoria (from picadilly) with no money at 5 in the morning.....couldn't find the N21 bus stop so we asked the dodgy cabs how much it would be they said ̣̉40 and we got em down to ̣̉30.Got in some BIIIIG serbian guys cab and he talked about his family the whole way back! we was gonna bunk it but my mate felt sorry for him so got out at cash point and paid him. Then drove my mate home drunk and went back to my house (by this time it was half 6) went to sleep and got a call from DJ T at quarter to 9 sayin "get up fassy man"so i got up and went radio and thought I'll have an early night tonight, but didn't get to sleep last night until about midnight.Up again at 8 this mornin an i feel like poooo :mrgreen:

lmao @ dj rumble he he he sounds like ur lifes hectic bruv !! ( ark at me "bruv" :roll: ) lol ................well im sooooooooooooo bored just had my dinner mmmmmmmmm it was braising steak, jacket potatoes n veg it was lurvvvvvvvvley !!!! now im just sat on my lil lisa arse surfing the net wow biggrin.gif , how exciting am i ? lol :D im having a stressy week this week and i want to make a public apology to anyone who i have been snappy too :oops: "sorry "