Sign in to follow this  
jen

heylo everyone

HI!! havnt been on for a while.. and things have changed lolthought i'd stop and say hi innit.. hope you's all ok..im going to pioneers of da old school @ 1921 feb 4th anyone reachin down there??

heeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooo u part timer mod u !!!!for everyone who 4 got what jen looked like as she has blown us all out heres a reminder loljen06.jpgtut tut tut lol nope i aint going out ever again im giving up alcohol forever biggrin.gif

are ya nat !!! coooooooooooooooooooool u must e.mail jen an meet up innit  biggrin.gif
jsut gotta see what the banks sayin... coz im going oggies party thurs 9th and the 10th and 11th im uop camden way x

omg bank says ouch..............................  biggrin.gif
innit and i got my bday in feb... and im sposed to be going wales to see me mate!!! and then i got valentines - gotta buy a pressie for daniel..he rang me up today and said to work the next day off, his taking me out valentines night and the next day!

awwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute are you lol !!!yep valentines day i wont be seeing my dan as he is working grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but it saves me cooking innit lol biggrin.gif jens daughter ellies birthdays on valentines day lol cool or what !!!!

let me know if you r reaching there nat cos i'll com and say hi if ya are x biggrin.gif