Sign in to follow this  
LITTLE LISA

thursday

morning all....................... biggrin.gif:D well lil lisa is awake yet again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol ,,,, oh well..... just thought id start of the thursday thred by saying morning to all n hope you all have a nice day today !!!!

morning again !!!!!!!!!1 lmfao !!!!yay i got some kip finally went to sleep at 2am n woke at 6am not bad aye??? !!!! biggrin.gif its fr fr fr freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezin brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :shock: ..... lol!!!anyways hello again to everyone- what u lot up to for today n what are your plans for tonight too ????? :D:D

morning lis, just at work as usual :roll: my cousin got a new job yesterday so im going round with a bottle of wine tonight to have a little celebration. other than that....sod all just like last night biggrin.gif

had the day off work yesterday, woke up to come to work 2day with a mad sore thorat, i can barely talk so hopefully my boss will notice and then send me home....lol

hey lisa, yea im all good! going out with daniel tonight - not sure where though..mayb pub or cinema or just chill at him ;-)Hope ur ok... god why dont u sleep women!!! im a proper lazy biatch, can sleep for hours!!!hope ur ok!HEY EVERY1!!!its friday 2mora!! wooooooohoooooooooooooo

:shock: omfg u better not be......................oh yeah phewwwwwww u got a dan now too he he he biggrin.gif heya vickie hope lifes treating you well - hey things could be worse you could be out of a job innit!!!hey iceman sorry to hear bout the bad throat mate ...... that is the worst innit, hope u get sent home so u can recover !!!!!!!!!!!oh well i went to the smoking clinic today woooooooow ive given up 6 whole weeks yey !!!!im now on stage 2 !!!! wooooooooooooooooo :D god im soooooooooooooo tired .............

hhaha how long u been on em?when u coming off? u coming liberty next sat?
question alert ; lol ive been on prozac for about erm 7 weeks now im going to be on em for a while yet and no i aint going to liberty lmfao !!!!! ---- skinto !!!!!he he he he that answer ok 4 ya nat?and laura u lazy mare lol :shock: cb8cb15f.gif