if u could spend...............

LITTLE LISA

gotta go for sum1 whos harder to get like the ones i picked!
HARDER TO GET COS YOU'RE A f**cking MINGER!YOU THINK YOU'RE BARE SEXY DON'T YA :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :puke:One, Slater
well that was uncalled for :?

i took my pic down coz this forum is a fukkin joke - and i got better things to do...so,  there u go...and if im a sl*t - y dont u know n e 1 whos had me.... exactly ... byeeeeeeeeeeee
U GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO BUT YOU'RE STILL f*cking HERE U BUMBACLART!I KNOW IT'S HARD TO GET YA FAT ASS THROUGH THE DOOR BUT IT CAN'T BE THAT HARD,,,,,JUST PULL THE DOOR FRAME OFF,,,,,YOULL FIT THROUGH THEN,,,,,,JUST ABOUT!I WOULDNT WANT TO KNOW THE SORT OF SCUM DATS FUKED U AN GOT AN S.T.I! BUT IM SURE IF I WENT TO YOUR LOCAL S.T.I TESTIN CLINIC I'D MEET THEM ALL IN THE WAITIN ROOM!LATER HO

later u probly fu**ed plenty more blokes than her! y start for? she werent rude to you? its pathetic! and so r u! and so wot if shes big? theres more of her to love init! no one else has a problem wiv it and no one values ur opinion so ur wastin ur breath!

i took my pic down coz this forum is a fukkin joke - and i got better things to do...so,  there u go...and if im a sl*t - y dont u know n e 1 whos had me.... exactly ... byeeeeeeeeeeee
U GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO BUT YOU'RE STILL f**cking HERE U BUMBACLART!I KNOW IT'S HARD TO GET YA FAT ASS THROUGH THE DOOR BUT IT CAN'T BE THAT HARD,,,,,JUST PULL THE DOOR FRAME OFF,,,,,YOULL FIT THROUGH THEN,,,,,,JUST ABOUT!I WOULDNT WANT TO KNOW THE SORT OF SCUM DATS FUKED U AN GOT AN S.T.I! BUT IM SURE IF I WENT TO YOUR LOCAL S.T.I TESTIN CLINIC I'D MEET THEM ALL IN THE WAITIN ROOM!LATER HO
YOU ARE REALLY PATHETIC.. GET A LIFE.... GET A GRIP,AND STOP SLAGGING NAT OF.. DO U ACTUALLY KNOW HER?? IF YA DO U AINT WORTHRY OF HER FRIENDSHIP SO PISS OFF...

NO OFFENCE NAT CAUSE YA NOT FAT PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY DONT NO WHAT A FAT PERSON LOOKS LIKE....4REAL DOE I WANA NO Y YA BRUSHING JUST NATAILE AND NO 1 ELSE?ITS THE INTERNET ITS POINTLESS.KIDS DO THAT.LAST I KNEW WE WEAR ALL ADULTS ON ERE.........
OK SKEEN BLUDYOU f*ckIN UGLY TOO! U LOOK LIKE A LITTLE GIRL BLOOD NOT A 20 YEAR OLD SKET WHO GOT BANG UP THE DUFF AN NOW IS GONNA HAVE A BABY Y A GET ME? YA LITTLE SIS LOOK OLDER DAN U! AN U BOTH THINK YA BLACK INNIT! TRY LOOKIN IN DA MIRROR BLOOD COS U AINT!SILLY LITTLE HOE

woooooooooooooooooooo (lisa waves)im back just thought id pop by n see how my friends are ????? yes ive been looking an following the crap on this forum, i wernt going to post again but sod it , its not all bout tipper is it ???? its you guys that i chatted to not him and im sorry if i was a bit hastey before.....alot has been going on in my life what with my nan and that bless her !!!! hope ya all well anyways and i aint letting noone get me down again biggrin.gif guess who's back ..... back again ....... little lisa's back... .......back again..... :D:D:D:D