Seriously...

Uncle Larry

.... You girls chat soooooooooooo much sh*t. Its f*cking unbelievable!Everytopic started by a female in this section of the forums are so shite. No wonder noone wants to post topics in open rooms, there scared they will get ruined by the nagging nans gossiping and chatting sh*t at there nitting meetings!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck you thenyour pure rude tipper im off aint coming on here no more i was only trying to start conversation cos noones chattin look bollox to ya then byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lmfaou took that seriously loooooooolhahaha

lisa is proper angry with you tipper lolshe is only trying to keep the forum going with her chat init.. i think a sorry might be called for.. lol  biggrin.gif
Sorry?What for..I dont see her name in the origenal post.How many females are on this site... more then one.. so why has she got her knickers in a twist.Its the net, she needs to relax.. Maybe dan needs to give her a massage or some ish.. shes tense. Silly woman

lolok ok dont get on at me biggrin.gif i'll cry.. :roll:
im not, but do u see where im coming from?why she getting all uptight for.. i said all you girls.how comes you and terri didnt react like Lisa did then..?I still stand by my comments.(Waits to be gunned from all angles now)

lolok ok dont get on at me biggrin.gif i'll cry.. :roll:
im not, but do u see where im coming from?why she getting all uptight for.. i said all you girls.how comes you and terri didnt react like Lisa did then..?I still stand by my comments.(Waits to be gunned from all angles now)
i dint take it personal ... plus never really on ere only now and then :D ... thought it was quite funni actually

nah i did take that as a joke - didnt take no offence at all... but to be honest i had enough now of this site.  its just a joke
ON YA WAY THEN BOM FATTY BOM BOM!
RAW!!

nah i did take that as a joke - didnt take no offence at all... but to be honest i had enough now of this site.  its just a joke
ON YA WAY THEN BOM FATTY BOM BOM!
your so funny. NOT nat is a nice girl and if ya knew her then you'd shut up.tipper.. u need to sort this site out cos there aint gonna be anyone left soon.

You know what, i couldnt care less to be honest.The only room on this site that i care about is VIP.I made this topic cause i actully do think that most of the topics started in this room by females is actually pointless, and its not the first time its said. or if a topic is started which is good its put off topic cause of some silly cow changing direction and talking about how shes getting to a rave, anbd saying awwwww you can stay at mine, or ill come with you to dv8.. f*cking hell.. wtf are mobile phones for?if you all left, so be it.. vip is booming, at least 20 users posting in there, users that dont even post in open rooms... cause THERE sh*t, sh*t YOU GIRLS POST.|I talk to most of u on msn, bt ownt be nomore, only girls on here ill be going out my way to say hi to are Jen & Lucy, anyone else i bid you well and goodbye! biggrin.gif

You know what, i couldnt care less to be honest.The only room on this site that i care about is VIP.I made this topic cause i actully do think that most of the topics started in this room by females is actually pointless, and its not the first time its said. or if a topic is started which is good its put off topic cause of some silly cow changing direction and talking about how shes getting to a rave, anbd saying awwwww you can stay at mine, or ill come with you to dv8.. f**cking hell.. wtf are mobile phones for?if you all left, so be it.. vip is booming, at least 20 users posting in there, users that dont even post in open rooms... cause THERE sh*t, sh*t YOU GIRLS POST.|I talk to most of u on msn, bt ownt be nomore, only girls on here ill be going out my way to say hi to are Jen & Lucy, anyone else i bid you well and goodbye!  biggrin.gif
Big up the 2 idiots that blocked me on msn over all this, thought you were adults :roll: I have the hidden tool, i know about everyone that blocks me. :D

Big up the 2 idiots that blocked me on msn over all this, thought you were adults  :roll: I have the hidden tool, i know about everyone that blocks me.  biggrin.gif
HA HA HA - hippacrites! (sp??)I aint got a problem wiv anyone - just so u lot dont get the arsehole wiv ME and cry about it!!! Everyone's alright on 'ere - just forum is pretty boring now!

OMG WHERE HAVE I BIN?WHATS GOIN ON EVERY1 USED 2 B FRIENDS.HI TIPPER.(LUCY WAVES)..I HEAR WHAT YA SAYING I THINK IT,S MORE OUT OF BORDOM.BUT I DONT THINK I HAVE REALLY POSTED MUCH UP.I REPLY IF (NECCASARY)............AND NO1 TAKE GREAT OFFENCE WE NO WHAT TIPPER IS LIKE.LOL biggrin.gif BUT HEY EVERY1 SHOULD GET ON WERE ALL GROWN UP-S......... :D