Seriously...

Uncle Larry

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DATS RUDE.HAS SHE DONE SOMETHING 2 U?CAUSE NATAILE IS A NICE PERSON AND ITS ALL ABOUT LOVE......IF YA MAKIN ENEMIES WID PEOPLE U DONT NO THEN I HATE 2 THINK HOW U GO ON WID PEEPS U DO NO.....I DONT NO U BUT 4REAL U SHOULD ALLOW ALL THE ABUSIVE STUFF.OR AT LEAST POST A PICTURE OF YASELF SO PEOPLE CAN PASS COMMENT ON U ..... biggrin.gif

woah! what did i miss?
someone crying over text.
some people are more sensitive than others i guess.....
WOULDA FORT SHE'D BE ROCK fuc*in ARD WIV ALL DAT FAT.OBVIOUSLY A SLIM pus*y IN A FAT SLUTS BODY biggrin.gif
god you put your views accross so nicely dont ya.. PURE RUDE

dont bring my kid into thisotherwise you'll see a REAL nasty side to methe only problem i have is that u have come on here with pure attitude slagging people off and calling em names like you know all about them i think you should just shut up and leave it..END OF.

come on girlies your all better then them ... dont go down to their level ... ignore their petty little comments and just laugh at their exspense ... really, i think that one of the mods should be deleting it cause its just not nice newbees coming on to the site and starting for no reason but thats just my opinion

it just makes the most sense ... ignore the silly lil remarks and eventually they will get bored ... and then them 2 haters will have to hate on eachother ... and then get bored of that and eventually they will leave us be biggrin.gif:D