Seriously...

Uncle Larry

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Check out Terri Burns tryin to run her mouth. Your only wat 16,17. Bet your a bit scared now I know who you are .
and as i said before im going to ignore your silly little comments ... its not hard to look on my profile and see me email addy which has my name and year im born to work out my name and age but im actually 17 going on 18 if you look at the other posts somewhere, and i have nothing to be scared about, whats an internet threat at the end of the day, If you're beefin on the internet, you're not on the roads and you're not real.

and as i said before im going to ignore your silly little comments ...
biggrin.gif HA HA - that was really good ignoring terri! :D I'm impressed at how well you rose above it all and totally ignored betadenya's comments! :roll:

:Big up the 2 idiots that blocked me on msn over all this, thought you were adults :roll: I have the hidden tool, i know about everyone that blocks me. biggrin.gifha yeah i did block you tipper, ok for my own reasons and if you want to know why e.mail me . what has happened to this forum ??? serious???.. it should be renamed cussback !!!!look i dont care bout no internet beef as u put it tipper, at the end of the day yeah u have your own views innit , we obviously dont agree on some of it but still theres no need for this sh*t really is therebut still one lil message for BETADENYA/slaterthf*ckyouhater.jpgsorry i know u are all gonna blank em but i couldnt resist !!! right now i am too !!! he he he :D everyone how ya all been little lisa is back sod anyone who thinks otherwise , ner

and as i said before im going to ignore your silly little comments ...
biggrin.gif HA HA - that was really good ignoring terri! :D I'm impressed at how well you rose above it all and totally ignored betadenya's comments! :roll:
i was just stating the obvious :D

[quote name='LITTLE LISA][/quote]:Big up the 2 idiots that blocked me on msn over all this' date=' thought you were adults :roll: I have the hidden tool, i know about everyone that blocks me. [img']http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img][/quote]ha yeah i did block you tipper, ok for my own reasons and if you want to know why e.mail me . what has happened to this forum ??? serious???.. it should be renamed cussback !!!!look i dont care bout no internet beef as u put it tipper, at the end of the day yeah u have your own views innit , we obviously dont agree on some of it but still theres no need for this sh*t really is therebut still one lil message for BETADENYA/slater[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/littlelisafrmcroydon/AVATARS/thf*ckyouhater.jpg[/img]sorry i know u are all gonna blank em but i couldnt resist !!! right now i am too !!! he he he :D everyone how ya all been little lisa is back sod anyone who thinks otherwise , ner[/quote]You blocked me.For your own reasons... which was what?That you got offended by someones opinon on a forum.f*cking hell, imagine if we all got offended by stuff on the net, the world would overload and shut down shop.Thought you wernt coming back?Pathetic