DJ RUMBLE - FRESH 93.0 FM - SUNDAYS 10AM - 12PM

DJ Rumble

Don't forget you can catch me on the dirty nine thirty - Fresh 93 FMEvery sunday 10AM until 12PM - an then DJ:T an Pulse from 12 - 2PMPlaying vocal/4x4 garage, old skool and a touch of funky house!!

must say a big shout an many thanx to drift,russlee,deano,krafty and insane for the set up.Trust me FRESH 93FM its the big 1, we've recently returned to the airwaves and the way things are goin already its set for big things. we already have secured "GARAGE-NATION" at Ikon (maidstone) and regualr nights at "AMADEOUS"(dnt watch the speeling) in Rochester.Big shout the foneline crew, running it red each and everyday! especially goes out to our listeners in Tilbury and Southend aswell as the brixton and vauxhall massive.gonna try and get a copy of the timetable for u lot durin the week but untill then its DJ RUMBLE sunday 10-12am followed by myself DJ:T b2b DJ PULSE 12-2pm keep it locked keep it DIRTY keep it NINE-THIRTY