The Classic Thread....

EMCEE E CRACK

Who the hell do you think I am? Dave Courtney?biggrin.gif

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAHAHAHA.Ceazy is too much. I've said it before and I'll say it again... I'd prefer to be on her side in an argument rather than against her. Ceazy comes like some real Undertaker burying people, properly, on a weekly basis.Thread is jokes, Ceazy went DEEP, Murderous told it how it was, Ash and lolguy kept on pushing for the levels to be upped, Ceazy delivered and the other 292 users (like me) added there 32 pence worth.Props to K-OS for being another VIP2 Murder Victim. Post Mortem and Full Inquiry will begin when the next classics thread is opened. Tune in next time.
Try being married to her... lolYou should see our arguments lol
I HEARD SHE HAS A CHAIN WITH A KNUCKLE DUSTER HANGING ON IT, WITH THE WORDS; "THE FIRM" INGRAVED IN IT,IS THIS TRUE(OR FALSE)?
Thats true lol

BAHAHAHA.Ceazy is too much. I've said it before and I'll say it again... I'd prefer to be on her side in an argument rather than against her. Ceazy comes like some real Undertaker burying people, properly, on a weekly basis.Thread is jokes, Ceazy went DEEP, Murderous told it how it was, Ash and lolguy kept on pushing for the levels to be upped, Ceazy delivered and the other 292 users (like me) added there 32 pence worth.Props to K-OS for being another VIP2 Murder Victim. Post Mortem and Full Inquiry will begin when the next classics thread is opened. Tune in next time.
need to get CSI on the scenedevestating mureder*waits for forensic team to arrive*

Try being married to her... lolYou should see our arguments lol
biggrin.gif CEAZY LOOK - Ash is trying to offer you to me, some sick husband!On a real when I was reading this whole topic I was thinking of asking you Ash what it was like being married to her. Does she ever become aggy and start beating you up. Are you afraid of her? Are there any times when she flips so bad that you touch cloth?I swear you once said when she gets angry she dismantles you, your whole family and anything else that gets in her way.

Nah the one with the dummy is the other girl "iDuppy", the one with the friend with those HUUUUGE bags under her eyes?

www.face-pic.com/whos_that_lady1Who is this lady K-Os
Answer the quetstion K-os
It's her MUM.Also K-os, allow thinking your in a lovey dovey man and wife relationship when you're just being mashed every now and then by some guy who couldn't give a monkeys. You're an easy ride. A merry go round of the female world... Just like..._41125659_maryannleneghan2203.jpg_41462934_maryann_guilty203300.jpgImagine all the cum that must have been spilling onto the table when they done the autopsy.
ended8xarq8.jpgDISGUSTING ENDAGE

Guest Bret Hart
www.face-pic.com/whos_that_lady1Who is this lady K-Os
Answer the quetstion K-os
It's her MUM.Also K-os, allow thinking your in a lovey dovey man and wife relationship when you're just being mashed every now and then by some guy who couldn't give a monkeys. You're an easy ride. A merry go round of the female world... Just like..._41125659_maryannleneghan2203.jpg_41462934_maryann_guilty203300.jpgImagine all the cum that must have been spilling onto the table when they done the autopsy.
ended8xarq8.jpgDISGUSTING ENDAGE

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=61936658Check out her cool MCing though.Uber road.But LOL@ trying to act all hard and going on like the virgin Mary when her tits are on the first page and her 52 year old mums profile pic is exposed... with her mum in her underwear acting like she's 17... Then trying to cuss my mum for having cancer.