help getting rid of a guy plzzz

Anita

met a guy in the pub friday, got chatting (more out of politeness) gave him my number (stupid i know), now he's send 2 reaaaaaally long texts like "i dont mean to bug u, but i didn't get a reply..."im not interested, but i dont wanna be mean or anything, how do i stop him bugging me?!?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

teat him back saying that this is Anitas boyfriend and if u text or call this number again im gonna give her a few slaps !! this should stop him, or if he is offended that u didnt tell him u had a fella encourage him to text so u get a beating !!!! lmfao !

tell him you bin busy down the std clinic, shouldnt hear from him againi told a girl i was realy busy watching paint dry, so i couldnt go out with her, she was pissed but came back for more like a mug, so try std one i havent tryed that one, so let me no if it works

haha well GUESS who i bumped into in delano's (yeh what) last night...? the pest himself! oh dear. i spent quite a bit of the night runnin away and getting friends to rescue me :? anyways i went with the (sort of) truth and told him i was moving out of the country for aaaaaaages (only a slight exaggeration) lets just hope i dont bump into him before i go eh?

The thing is now, you may bump into him again 'n' again 'n' he may realise you're not leaving the country. So next time you see him, drop his pants 'n' get to work.......Nah, only kidding! Just say it didn't go to plan 'n' you now have a partner. Simple! :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
LMAO NATWELL WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE WERE HAVING A FANTASTIC NIGHT OUT UR MATES HAVE PULLED YOU GOT UR EYE ON A FITTEN AND SOME MR MUSCLE (FROM THE ADVERTS) COMES ON TO U AND JUST DONT GET THE MESSAGE LMAO OMG HOW EMBARESSING AS IF WHY DO MEN DO IT LMAO
becuase the mingers think they are all that....and the fittens are taken are big time players lol

LMAO NATWELL WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE WERE HAVING A FANTASTIC NIGHT OUT UR MATES HAVE PULLED YOU GOT UR EYE ON A FITTEN AND SOME MR MUSCLE (FROM THE ADVERTS) COMES ON TO U AND JUST DONT GET THE MESSAGE LMAO OMG HOW EMBARESSING AS IF WHY DO MEN DO IT LMAO
becuase the mingers think they are all that....and the fittens are taken are big time players lol
INNIT!!!!!! SO WHERES THE HAPPY MEDIUM??????????? biggrin.gif

INNIT!!!!!! SO WHERES THE HAPPY MEDIUM??????????? biggrin.gif
im looking for em too LOL