Sign in to follow this  
DJ:T

new tripple mix cd

yea in the process of making 3 cd's DJ:T b2b DJ Rumble presents:CD1 - Funky HouseCD2 - Oldskool GarageCD3 - Upfront Garagedoing these really to give away on the radio but might send a few out 2 u'se lot :wink:

Anyone who wants one of these PM me or DJ:T with ya name an address and a good reason why we should send you one! biggrin.gif Or just listen to Fresh 93 the big dirty stinkin one sundays from 10AM - 2PM for comepetitions to win the CD's!

Anyone who wants one of these PM me or DJ:T with ya name an address and a good reason why we should send you one!  biggrin.gif Or just listen to Fresh 93 the big dirty stinkin one sundays from 10AM - 2PM for comepetitions to win the CD's!
thas it rumble ur gettin it THE BIG STINKING ONE ITS THE DIRTY NINE-THIRTY ON UR FM DIZLA

OK, the release of the triple mix CD is gonna be delayed a week or two. So I am settin the new release date at valentine's day! So Anyone who's PM'd me for one just sit tight - it'll arrive eventually!sorry about this!Rumble

i'd just like to add that the delay is due to us both being either sh*t DJ's or bein over critical about our own work biggrin.gif

LMFAOJoker!It's gettin the time to do the CD's mainly! An when we do we just dont seem to be in the mood for it..... an then they turn out sh*t so we wanna do another one. But then have to make time for it again!But i would probably go with us bein sh*t DJ's - :roll: ha haThey'll be done soon peeps - promise!

OK, the release of the triple mix CD is gonna be delayed a week or two. So I am settin the new release date at valentine's day! So Anyone who's PM'd me for one just sit tight - it'll arrive eventually!sorry about this!Rumble
no probs.. biggrin.gif