new tripple mix cd

DJ:T

Anyone who wants one of these PM me or DJ:T with ya name an address and a good reason why we should send you one! biggrin.gif Or just listen to Fresh 93 the big dirty stinkin one sundays from 10AM - 2PM for comepetitions to win the CD's!

Anyone who wants one of these PM me or DJ:T with ya name an address and a good reason why we should send you one!  biggrin.gif Or just listen to Fresh 93 the big dirty stinkin one sundays from 10AM - 2PM for comepetitions to win the CD's!
thas it rumble ur gettin it THE BIG STINKING ONE ITS THE DIRTY NINE-THIRTY ON UR FM DIZLA

OK, the release of the triple mix CD is gonna be delayed a week or two. So I am settin the new release date at valentine's day! So Anyone who's PM'd me for one just sit tight - it'll arrive eventually!sorry about this!Rumble

LMFAOJoker!It's gettin the time to do the CD's mainly! An when we do we just dont seem to be in the mood for it..... an then they turn out sh*t so we wanna do another one. But then have to make time for it again!But i would probably go with us bein sh*t DJ's - :roll: ha haThey'll be done soon peeps - promise!

OK, the release of the triple mix CD is gonna be delayed a week or two. So I am settin the new release date at valentine's day! So Anyone who's PM'd me for one just sit tight - it'll arrive eventually!sorry about this!Rumble
no probs.. biggrin.gif