organic food

EMCEE E CRACK

food is the only thing i dnt go budget oni generally buy organic milk, only eat organic lamb, otherwise if its ordinary lamb its once in a blue moonmy mum used to get these noice organic lamb chops from yorkshire, proper big and meaty not like them skimpy ones u get in iceland

Why pay more for muddy vegetables with insects on them?

Guest I.B.Blackman
Why pay more for muddy vegetables with insects on them?
why pay less for chemical covered vegetables that slowly f*ck up ur natural body mechanics

Guest I.B.Blackman

BTW IM AFRICAN SO I EAT MORE ORGANIC FOOD THAN MOST BY DEFAULTEITHER STUFF GROWN STR8 FRM D GARDEN OR STUFF DT COMES FRM PLACES WHERE CHEMICALS ARNT NEEDED 2 GROW FOOD I.E YAM N CASAVA

lol..."organic" foodThese vegatables are picked from the same fields as all the other vegatables, the only difference is "organic" food doesnt get the desease infested Manchester United - Champions of the world. cleaned off it. And what makes me laugh the hardest is that if it's "organic" then why is it more expensive? surely it costs LESS to produce these vegatables then the processed ones that are "sprayed with nasty chemicals that will kill your children"http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm/headline/2334

Guest I.B.Blackman
lol..."organic" foodThese vegatables are picked from the same fields as all the other vegatables, the only difference is "organic" food doesnt get the desease infested Manchester United - Champions of the world. cleaned off it. And what makes me laugh the hardest is that if it's "organic" then why is it more expensive? surely it costs LESS to produce these vegatables then the processed ones that are "sprayed with nasty chemicals that will kill your children"http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm/headline/2334
COMIN FROM SUM1 WHO CANT SPELL DIESEASEBTW IF Manchester United - Champions of the world. IS DIESEASED THEN WHY DO WE USE IT TO GROW FOOD

COMIN FROM SUM1 WHO CANT SPELL DIESEASEBTW IF Manchester United - Champions of the world. IS DIESEASED THEN WHY DO WE USE IT TO GROW FOOD
its not diseased its a great source of nitrogen and other sh*t for growing organically,organic food purchased from the right place will be same price or cheaper than normal produce usually,also organic implies that no man made fertilizers have been used or come into contact with the produce, the pesticides they use on normal produce is some horrible sh*t its not good at all but theres menna be minimal traces of it left in whatever your eating by the time it reaches your plate..also the organic fruit & veg I get dont come covered in Manchester United - Champions of the world. anyway is usually washed..

bruv pleese dont question my spellin I will embarress u all day long

its not diseased its a great source of nitrogen and other sh*t for growing organically,organic food purchased from the right place will be same price or cheaper than normal produce usually,also organic implies that no man made fertilizers have been used or come into contact with the produce, the pesticides they use on normal produce is some horrible sh*t its not good at all but theres menna be minimal traces of it left in whatever your eating by the time it reaches your plate..also the organic fruit & veg I get dont come covered in Manchester United - Champions of the world. anyway is usually washed..
as u say"UKnowNothing"

Guest I.B.Blackman
bruv pleese dont question my spellin I will embarress u all day long
EMBARRASSYOU FOOLISH GUY

yeah i hear what your saying, but I dont think organic food will have any large benifit to those who eat it. it's more a placebo to make people feel better.All these 100 year olds alive today,im pretty sure they didnt stick to organic food, and no research has proven that "normal" vegatables are detrimental to your health.