organic food

EMCEE E CRACK

lol..."organic" foodThese vegatables are picked from the same fields as all the other vegatables, the only difference is "organic" food doesnt get the desease infested Manchester United - Champions of the world. cleaned off it. And what makes me laugh the hardest is that if it's "organic" then why is it more expensive? surely it costs LESS to produce these vegatables then the processed ones that are "sprayed with nasty chemicals that will kill your children"http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm/headline/2334
COMIN FROM SUM1 WHO CANT SPELL DIESEASEBTW IF Manchester United - Champions of the world. IS DIESEASED THEN WHY DO WE USE IT TO GROW FOOD
bruv pleese dont question my spellin I will embarress u all day long
EMBARRASSYOU FOOLISH GUY
what about the pleese? and spellin? and u?you play warcraft with your mum innit?

Guest I.B.Blackman
lol..."organic" foodThese vegatables are picked from the same fields as all the other vegatables, the only difference is "organic" food doesnt get the desease infested Manchester United - Champions of the world. cleaned off it. And what makes me laugh the hardest is that if it's "organic" then why is it more expensive? surely it costs LESS to produce these vegatables then the processed ones that are "sprayed with nasty chemicals that will kill your children"http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm/headline/2334
COMIN FROM SUM1 WHO CANT SPELL DIESEASEBTW IF Manchester United - Champions of the world. IS DIESEASED THEN WHY DO WE USE IT TO GROW FOOD
bruv pleese dont question my spellin I will embarress u all day long
EMBARRASSYOU FOOLISH GUY
what about the pleese? and spellin? and u?you play warcraft with your mum innit?
NOI PLAY PUSSYCRAFT WITH YOUR MUM

IMO tastes much much better but I dont really eat it because of price.Articles about nutrition coming from America mean f*ck all tbh. When it comes to food, the more natural the better.Go to a little rural place in a different country and watch how EVERYTHING tastes better.

I eat both.I eat vegetables from my aunts garden in the country.I buy organic sometimes. Usually if they don't have the normal product I want.I usually buy normal sh*t.Organic is a gimmick. For muesli eating, sandal wearers to boast about how in touch with nature and how au natural they are. I bought organic strawberries once and they were COVERED in bugs. A bit of insecticide never done anyone a bit of harm. I'd rather consume a little of that than some spiders and catipillar poo.I also once bought an organic cabbage and it contained HOLES where insects had eaten through. I felt like I was eating pages out of "A very hungry catipillar".