Your Favourite...

DJ:T

was just thinking about this randomly but......i wanna know who has been ur favourite DJ's/MC's on 99.3FM EVER??? im talking about since the start even before flashback was there way back before to the upfront fm days etc....Who's been you favourite 99.3Fm DJ/MC? who played your music or made you laugh and who really entertained u over the years???? wanna see what ur all thinkin on this 1!!

tryin to think an this what i can come up so far.DJ GOODFELLA (upfront 99.3fm) this was the guy that inspired me, used to love catching his set on a sunday afternoon.DJ/MC Madd B (upfront 99.3fm) another 1 from up***t i worked with him at Soundz 94.3 top bloke wkd DJ an even better MCDJ Risky & MC ASHA (upfront fm & flashback 99.3fm) these 2 absolutly smashed it up back the day. especially MC ASHA, heavyweight.Danny 'anything goes' Blaze Mr.993, been there since day. his name says it all anything goes with this homeboy. still a bigboy in the game.Rosso & Funky T (flashback 99.3) i no these to pretty well..there the top boys from the east end lol. two wicked DJ's that really no their music, and every week give it to you alittle different, pair of jokers aswell.thats about all i can think of for now, just quickly got to add quickly the likes of MC EasyRider long time no spk but big him up, bad MC.Let me know who were UR favourites man!!!

Guest luckstar

All djs wer big bak den but i liked emma felion i cant remember far enuf if she was on 99.3 but she was defo big an she repd it 4 da girl djs..big fan of danny blaze he smakdddddd it!

I was gonna say goodfella....MA1 was aiiight ....You an SK jus got on my nerves!HA HA HA - only joking mate u 2 gave me jokes - especially all the cussin' - remember mc scratchy?:"ay blud dont make mans dem bloodclart da big boys pon road to blaps u up rudebwoy u get me nang."BLAH HA HA HA HA

i only listened to you and sam ... so ... im gunna say you 2 lol  biggrin.gif
aww sweetyyyy :oops:
lol cmon you know its true :D you 2 used to crack me up when you were on radio ... only really went scene when you 2 was there aswel :D

lol cmon you know its true :D you 2 used to crack me up when you were on radio ... only really went scene when you 2 was there aswel :D
thanks babe :wink: u no u were only on our show cos of sam tho lol :roll:

thanks babe :wink: u no u were only on our show cos of sam tho lol :roll:
lol well erm :roll: maybe :D:D