Sign in to follow this  
DJ Kev N G

Celebrity u would most like to SHAG !!!!

For me it has to be Christina Aguillera !!! U know your garunteed pure dirtyness with that chica !!!howsa bout u lot !!!!!

im feeling duncan powell since i saw that pic on the news page :wink: feel free to give him my number anyone biggrin.gif 8)

im feeling duncan powell since i saw that pic on the news page  :wink:  feel free to give him my number anyone   biggrin.gif   8)
u canhave mine instead, duncans taken

hi peoples,to your lil message lil....richard blackwood isnt much of a challange? he puts it on a plate to most girls...from what ive seen n e how..and to danny blaze, my old boss used to call me lidsney dawn mackenzie, apprently i look like her...i dont just similar features biggrin.gif Lucy xx

The madness is she has a good Pair to go with the good Ass. need to be avein a word mate
hahaha 8) ......ill be locked in tonight by the way gotta sort some bits out so ill be around wen ur shows on !!!

u lot are so sweet!!bless ya..i am size 12 . and my boobs are 34G ...haha not that u lot should no but hey,where do u all live#'? xxx

Guest lil_kel
hi peoples,to your lil message lil....richard blackwood isnt much of a challange? he puts it on a plate to most girls...from what ive seen n e how..and to danny blaze, my old boss used to call me lidsney dawn mackenzie, apprently i look like her...i dont just similar features biggrin.gif Lucy xx
FAIR ENOUGH E MAY B EASY BUT NO DAT AINT DA QUESTION! E WOULD B GOOD IN BED!

[and to danny blaze, my old boss used to call me lidsney dawn mackenzie, apprently i look like her...i dont just similar features biggrin.gif Lucy xxsaw the pics v nice love, i used to work with karlton and herbie @bouncin, small world.

yes i know you did danny, thats how i knew about this site. i think i may have met you a few times. i was a bouncin babe as you have figurerd out.iu was only talking to karlton about you couple of days ago actully. biggrin.gif xx

Welcome back to Flashback Lucymay. I remember ya from before on the old site. Good to see ya signed back up!

thank you darlin, yes before i was bouncinbabelucy. but i could not remeber log in details and sh*t. i remeber u chase from chelsmford i think. maybe maybe not? xx

Lucy May, very nice pics indeed , if i didnt have a gorgeous woman at the mo i would be on your case big time. bet u sink when u swim babe !! JESUS !!!!