TIPPER

LITTLE LISA

You blocked me. For your own reasons... which was what? That you got offended by someones opinon on a forum. f**cking hell, imagine if we all got offended by stuff on the net, the world would overload and shut down shop. Thought you wernt coming back? Patheticive edited my previous post cos i know i stressed out n it will only be taken the wrong way and more crap will fly about yet again i cant be arsed with the hassell look tipper fair enough yeah i cant be bothered to tell u the truth , the reason i came back was cos i dont like being told what to do or how things should be done im my own person and a stubborn cow too !!! i know you were referring to my posts yet you say you wernt pointing me out on purpose all i was trying to do is be friendly and get people chatting and when u slatted me it did hurt tipper i admit that i felt humiliated so i lashed back (hence me blocking you - yeah i were pissed off)this forum has changed so much!!!, i know i dont fit in no more and before u say it tipper i know i never did look its a silly disagreement and i apologise if i disrespected you in anyway and yeah i was pathetic to come back but least i said what i had to say innit hope this new forum goes from strength to strength take care everyone !!!!luv lil lisa biggrin.gif look to everyone out there that did actually speak to me take it easy

You blocked me. For your own reasons... which was what? That you got offended by someones opinon on a forum. f**cking hell, imagine if we all got offended by stuff on the net, the world would overload and shut down shop. Thought you wernt coming back? Pathetictipper yeah i said i wernt gonna come back cos u piss me off, and practice what you preach yeah - bout im stressin out check your previous posts tipper there hardly peacefull are they !!!! anyway i aint on ere to row cos you aint worth it for one and i aint gonna pretend i like ya cos i dont well u aint really bothered with me n e ways as a mate so ............ i think your the pathetic one that needs to grow up since this forums "so called" changed all its for tipper is for your benefit it seems its your way or no way i come back tipper not for you but for the friends i had on here ( well the ones i thought were my mates n e ways )yeah and for all the two faced people out there its cool cos you heard bout calma innit anyways i know i aint noone special and i personally dont give a f*ck if you dont like me but  for the few people that do well....... i'll leave it up to you to decide thglitteruk.gif
blah blah blah.stop crying out your heart. its simple.you blocked me like a lil kid over comments about an internet site. your name wernt even mentioned but you still took offense, while the rest didnt. now if that aint pathetic then i dont no what is.I have changed over the site for my own beneifit yes, and?I pay for it, do you? didnt think so.. the purpose i have kept it up is for my own personal reasons, which in fact i am gaining from personally. But you wouldnt care about that would you, as the sites sh*t, but your using it biggrin.gif Happy using MY SITE :D

My initial comments were directed to the majority of females on here lisa, not soley yourself. I never once mentioned names cause i actually knew how some would take it if i did. Which is why i was a tad baffled in understanding why you would take it so silly, even though its just comments off the net.Then to top it off, you and that dosey cow blocked me on msn, which made me even more laugh out loud.Big up that dosey cow anyway.Lisa, good luck in the future and hope you live a life of happyness awayfrom MY SITE biggrin.gif (I ACTUALLY MEAN THAT X)

:roll:

AND NO RUMBLE I AINT TALKIN 2 U B4 U START CRYING...LOL..... biggrin.gif  :D
It's not me that cries around here! other members maybe - but not me! It's a forum an I've never met any of ya's so i couldnt care less wot u gotta say bout me! :D SO SUCK IIIIIIIIIIIITTT! :twisted: HA HA HAJokin...... before YOU start cryin!