Sports Room wtf

BackToDaLab

You are a certified clown if your topic was deadly serious.Sheringham - "bare goals"Sheringham - "still sick at 42"Sheringham - "Chelsea should buy him"You f*ckin muppet, get back to reading Goal and stop spamming a good room up with your whatless nonsense.

Guest Mr. F

lmao...anyone who comes with comments like that should not have rights to post in the sports room.... try take this for RWD....even toney wouldnt say something that riduculas..

Went to sports room to make a boxing topic
Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum
whats with that?
It's been lock off until a usergroup is made... sensible views and sensible views only, cos of that Back2DaLab guy (see Sheringham topic).Banters cool but this man's taking the piss coming out with topics like 'Alan Shearer should come out of retirement and be Englands No 1 Striker, he'll lead them to Euro 2008'.

I was like wtfthought I got banned started thinking it was cos I said that Fabrefass is over rated and there was a dozen better players biggrin.gifthis guy is a doughnut though i swear Diomede and Kitsambai must be the best players ever in your opinionhe is 9 years late lmaoSurely he must be fishing?

ah f*ck, anywaySaturday Night Boxing, R U MAD!!!!???!?!??!?!?!?

ITV4 - 2000-2100 - Nicky Cook v Steve Luevano ITV1 - 2110-2310 - Amir Khan v Willie Limond; Matt Skelton v Michael Sprott ITV4 - 2315-0000 - Kevin Mitchell v Alexander Hrulev
Sky Sports 1 from 2am, BIG BIG fight card!WBO Welterweight titleAntonio Margarito v Paul Williams10 Rounds WelterweightArturo Gatti v Alfonso GomezIBF Welterweight titleKermit Cintron v Walther Matthysse
Also if anyone knows what channel the 'Roy Jones JR VS Anthony Hanshaw' lemme know, this is the main fight I want to watch but can't find a listing for it biggrin.gif