The Amsterdam Thread

Dan.

LSD is one powerful f*ckin drug...wot would happen if u overdosed on it?lol silly question but like i dunno ders many ways it could go so so so wrong. if you died would u even know, u would probably think its a trip LOL.
yeah i'm not sure about o.d'ing, it would be quite easy as well cos all it is for a normal dose is one tiny tab about a 10th the size of a postage stamp. but yeah dangerous sh*t happens during trips, thinking u can fly or losing all ur inhibitions and trying it with the wrong ppl/ vehicles, but then they say you'll only do that suicidal sh*t if you genuinely want to in your heart

BLAD##just bust into cafe 420 and bought a MIXED pre rolled with tobacco they still selling it i went to my table and billed up with baccy don't seem to be a problem, la canna has shut down though was hoping to find shrooms there, gonna go look for them lateryeh silver haze is alot, i had dealt with the rest before but i think silver was my first, sh*t was sticky and deep
ye ye the silver is baaaangin, proper planty. love dat sh*t.did u try the silver bubble from grey area? i saw baaaaare london heads coppin dat, about grey area all the time. i saw sumone from my high school der aswell on sum fluke, small f*ckin world init. :lol:
Name?
the brers name is dilan. i was der last week tho 24th.u lot going innovation AND have never been dam before are gonna have sum f*ckin SICK time, i mite reach dat f*ck it lol.student loan installment is me. :lol:
Where did you stay... I was there same time as you :D

BLAD##just bust into cafe 420 and bought a MIXED pre rolled with tobacco they still selling it i went to my table and billed up with baccy don't seem to be a problem, la canna has shut down though was hoping to find shrooms there, gonna go look for them lateryeh silver haze is alot, i had dealt with the rest before but i think silver was my first, sh*t was sticky and deep
ye ye the silver is baaaangin, proper planty. love dat sh*t.did u try the silver bubble from grey area? i saw baaaaare london heads coppin dat, about grey area all the time. i saw sumone from my high school der aswell on sum fluke, small f*ckin world init. :lol:
Name?
the brers name is dilan. i was der last week tho 24th.u lot going innovation AND have never been dam before are gonna have sum f*ckin SICK time, i mite reach dat f*ck it lol.student loan installment is me. :lol:
lol wot a small world.i stayed at the globe hotel. felt more like a hostel tho.where did u stay?

Name?
lol wot a small world.i stayed at the globe hotel. felt more like a hostel tho.where did u stay?
Ahhh you were in red light! Dats where we wanted to stay! I stayed at Hotel Barbacan... these hotels seriously need to invest in some lifts!

LSD is my next drug tbh. Might ask my Jammo shotter if he has any lol
lmao..."gwarn....EL ESS DEE fi ya rassclart, ya wan sum? tekkkkkkk zummmm my yout" :lol:
:lol: Nar but seriously Spider, ive been reading about LSD, and its an amazing drug.Soon as I get the chance, and the time is right, imon that. I suggest youdo the same. Its like Trepanation, but without the hole in your head.

Name?
Ahhh you were in red light! Dats where we wanted to stay! I stayed at Hotel Barbacan... these hotels seriously need to invest in some lifts!
lol ye ye red light was behind the hotel. how far was ur hotel from everything?we got into sum nex adventures cos der was so many of us, the room got left in sum nex crack den state, was a messssss lmao.the hotel owner was switching at us, talkin to one brer giving sum speech bout "its not just bout cumin here n havin sex n get stoned mate, dnt gimmie lip, dnt gimmie attitude u f*ckin c*nt, reh reh reh ........etc......GET OUT MY SIGHT GO OUT!" :lol::lol::lol: even tho we were paro of him gettin turfed, it was bare jokes cos u dnt take that kinda sh*t seriously at first wen ur lean off, we was all holding back the laughs LOL.

lmao..."gwarn....EL ESS DEE fi ya rassclart, ya wan sum? tekkkkkkk zummmm my yout" :lol:
:lol: Nar but seriously Spider, ive been reading about LSD, and its an amazing drug.Soon as I get the chance, and the time is right, imon that. I suggest youdo the same. Its like Trepanation, but without the hole in your head.
ye ive been seeing stuff bout that.ders a few documentaries bout it on the net, u seen any?i saw one that just showed how revolutionary the drug was and the changes it was making in society in the 60s. i think its too powerful to be condoned in general public tho, like i think it requires a LOT of responsibility, misusing sumin like that can have sum bad results.

ye ive been seeing stuff bout that.ders a few documentaries bout it on the net, u seen any?i saw one that just showed how revolutionary the drug was and the changes it was making in society in the 60s. i think its too powerful to be condoned in general public tho, like i think it requires a LOT of responsibility, misusing sumin like that can have sum bad results.
Nar, I aint seen any documentaries on it. But yea, you do have to have a certain amount of responsibility and knowledge to take LSD. Best to read pages and pages about it from a couple of different sources before even asking your Jammo dealer lol. Its a sensory enhancing drugs. Sensing amalgamate into eachother and sh*t like that. To a degree, its SLIGHTLY unpredictable, but its not totally inconsistent in the affects it will have on people. But yea, this sh*t used to be used alot in society hundreds of years ago, mainly by intellectual folk. But yea, its interesting. http://www.cowboybooks.com.au/html/acidtrip1.html

Name?
lol ye ye red light was behind the hotel. how far was ur hotel from everything?we got into sum nex adventures cos der was so many of us, the room got left in sum nex crack den state, was a messssss lmao.the hotel owner was switching at us, talkin to one brer giving sum speech bout "its not just bout cumin here n havin sex n get stoned mate, dnt gimmie lip, dnt gimmie attitude u f*ckin c*nt, reh reh reh ........etc......GET OUT MY SIGHT GO OUT!" :lol::lol::lol: even tho we were paro of him gettin turfed, it was bare jokes cos u dnt take that kinda sh*t seriously at first wen ur lean off, we was all holding back the laughs LOL.
Bout a 10 minute tram ride from Dam square... not bad we were right next to the zoo though lollol shaaaaame... I dnt think i could have held bk laughter if someone was lecturin me while lean! We left the room messy coz no one ever came to clean it... even the sheets! So we thought... payback. Childish but meh.

That hurt my egoI will have to try it now
:lol: Nar, read about it first. Just do it man. There is a chance of a bad trip, but thats usually because your doing something wrong. Like taking it in a rave or taking too much or not drinking enough water or some sh*t.

WAZS GONNA take hawiuwan but fuclk that looked bare strong so i was like COOL BLAD FIGIVE ME SOME EQUADORIANS LIKE SNUFFINasdnfnow im trippin madadaaaaaaadMAAAD#man i think im goin to give up weed and all that sh*t man f*ck that omid is im just tired of this sh*t man i mmean what for really i think hyeh u should explore but really u shud just be like blad just wchill out yeh i think like people should like explore but really like u should just f*ckin chill just a bit after i mean all this f*ckin drugs and sh*t need ti just chilloutf or and OKLMFAOLMFAO I ACHEOVECDED MDA FS
lmaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooopost of the yearthe last part killed it ''I ACHEOVECDED MDA FS''WHAT WAS HE TRYIN TO SAYlmao