The Amsterdam Thread

Dan.

hahah i rarely smoke nowadays

but first time its was just to pass through to visit family in nijmegan

second time was passing through on way to germany

third time my connecting flight to japan got fucked up so was stuck in a hotel near the airport for a night as it was like 10pm on a tuesday by the time i checked in and i was just hungry and tired

plan to lose my mind this time

whats a good food spot for lunch?

Touch down early and it maybe the last time i eat all weekend so i need to go in hard :lol:

whats a good food spot for lunch?

Touch down early and it maybe the last time i eat all weekend so i need to go in hard :lol:

my girls told some spot called la place is good.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g188590-d948926-Reviews-La_Place-Amsterdam_North_Holland_Province.html

This fucking place.

Im fully destoryed. Last night to soildier thru!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I went other week, was 90% man but it was thursday and ade so that might be the reason.

Cant pay with cash in there, gotta cue up and buy a card (that you top up) for drinks, was €6ish for a straight belvedere, then €2-3 for a small bottle of mixer. my boy copped a yac and it set him back €16 :lol:

Club was ok, nothing special, 2 rooms, big balcony type thing.

where are you atm? you talking about greenhouse effect?

if your coming down the damrak then just turn left, you'll see the massive green building walked past that take a left and green house effect coffeeshop/bar are on the right side of the road.

on your way to/from the RLD you'll see stones cafe probably, its just up from there.

aint the best of places though

if your at the bulldog i think you are (by the RLD?)

fuck greenhouse off, take a right out the bulldog, walk down that road and take your first major left, a main road leading away from dam square, carry on down it (going left) until your second big right turn,it will look fairly quiet but take the right and walk down that side of the canal on your right there will be a coffeeshop BASJOE, its my favourite in dam, your can smoke outside and its a lovely area, their sour deisel is out of this world.

enjoy brother

• Upvote 1