The Amsterdam Thread

Dan.

was pissed when we was at the airport an we didnt even get searched propercouldve brought some nice ish backan yeh the majority of the chicks are on a high point in rldbut there are also a few men dressed as women an tingwas looking to get one of my boys proper out his face an sling him in with one he she

sex is cheaper in the day (half price)blow is cheaper than sex (if you pay the same then ur gettin bumped)disclaimer - i have not f*cked a hoe.but there was this ting that looked like keeley frm page 3 and wen i go for new years and shes there, ill f*ck it. f*ck it

just put it in ur bagi brang a few 8balls dey searched my bag and left it still
Happend to me still was kinda baffed he never saw put it thru he x ray machine aswell Next time i go im going with a chick when they see your with a couple guys there on to you, luggage took time to come and ber guards just kept comming, should be going in jan still

• 1 month later...
Amsterdam is a weekend thing really. I did the "proper" tourist thing, and the "lazy" tourist thing in like 3-4 days there.Hit up all them galleries n Frank's yard, as-well as the bait coffe-shops and RLD.
yh my cousins lookin to hit that for his 21st in decemberwant me to come despite the fact i aint 21 yet so id probably get left behind at whatever club they reachmight to just tell them to leave it for a month so i can reach

I'm looking to go some time this year aswell, probably around November times...How much spending money should i take considering i'm only going for like 3 nights And whats a good hotel/hostel to stay in that right next to the RLD or somewhere else were theres alot of coffee shops lol
Can i come though?

• 2 weeks later...