The Amsterdam Thread

Dan.

£29dsg#sgdf##fds##fdsdfgsf#s#im gonna go there like every month for the rest of my lifemy son's first bit of p*ssy is gonna be a amsterdam ore gona take him when he turns 15
allow that, the ferry ride alone takes over 6 hours, gotta get the train to the port and then another train to dam. Might aswell pay the extra pee for a flight.

some dude fell into the canal while i was in damhad to revive himwas f*ckedi dunno why im tellin u lot this...
lol
Saw the same thing still but this was on the borderline of the red lightBare hoes started comin out of their windows to check if the prat was okfor couple seconds I actually thought rah these hoes really do have souls until I remembered they were prostitutes

£29dsg#sgdf##fds##fdsdfgsf#s#im gonna go there like every month for the rest of my lifemy son's first bit of p*ssy is gonna be a amsterdam ore gona take him when he turns 15
allow that, the ferry ride alone takes over 6 hours, gotta get the train to the port and then another train to dam. Might aswell pay the extra pee for a flight.
c/stakes 45 minutes on a good day in the air

Theres a place called frisco inn its a little hostel ting that was 40 euro's a night when I went in 06 i think they got a website google itThis year I stayed in the NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky you can get a nice room there for 280 euros a night Just came in here to sh*t on you niggas tbhOwww
when u book frisco inn just dont say ur black and frm london, i sware it was u man dat shegged it 4 every1....

I just went this weekend for the first time. Got my weekend sorted through Lastminute. Check it out under the city breaks bit... should fix you up with flights & hotel for the weekend & usually works out cheaper than booking it separately. Everything was more or less within walking distance & the roads off Dam Square have got coffee shops... Grasshoppers cafe or Bulldog's. but watch out for the bike lanes when your walking around!