The Amsterdam Thread

Dan.

went in June. thought about brining some back, getting through netherlands was easy. uk now man was drilling me for aaaaages.

Happy I decided against it.

But next time I'm going by coach, and next time I will return with the good sh*t.

And for the guy wondering about going with one bredrin, I did the same but we met so many people out there it didn't even matter.

forgetting bout the weed, 'dam is such a beautiful city.

so lads if i went just with one man do you think it would be a flop or can it still be live?

personally i don't like going places with a bag of people cos it just creates problems but 3-4 people would be ideal, i dunno if it's pointless just going with one other person?

3 hr train to belgium

mail sh*t back from there

fly home

^^wat a friend did sayin they are less likely to check the mail

LMFAO, thats f*ckin long.

I personally wouldn't risk the hassle just for a bit of green.

this.

not really worth it tbh, unless you cant get any green back home then maybe but even still i wouldnt be certain if its worth it.

personally i dont see the point because i can probably pick up some weed back here which is 4/5 times is as good as some of the low grade dam sh*t.

One guy I used to work with used to bring stuff back.

He said that he'd be at the baggage reclaim, lean and stinkin of it, and having some on him, but that they weren't really interested in him.

He reckoned bringing back a minor amount was nothing.

But then again, this is some guy I used to work with telling me this, could easily bollocks.

Found a return flight to Amsterdam for £45.

But cos of the dates hardly anybody can go (short notice).

Dunno if it's a bit crap just 2 man going to Amsterdam together?

Where did you get them prices? I only found returns from around 60ish.

I just need to know where the best place to stay and im booking dam asap

lmfao @ asking how to balls weed

jokes

on a real though

liverpool airport is DEEEEEEEAD coming back

literally nothing between the plane and the street took the piss

also going with one bredrin should be cool tbh

also also, whos giving away free trips to dam

hook man up sh*t

looking to go still sometime between now and mid september

someone post some cheap deals and sh*t mayne

also also do not bother driving/training it to dam its looooooooooooooooong

might aswell just jump on the 45 min plane

Yes its easy brought food back every time I've gone, done it on the plane just left it in my jean pockets in my suitcase, just collected my bag at heathrow and walked out.

ballsing it in the car is probably riskier and have heard stories of man getting cavity searched i never had any trouble tho just look respectable u should be ok

have bredrins who have sent back with no problems, put it in a dvd case

and whoever said amsterdam is beautiful

you're having a laugh mate

nastiest dirtiest place ever man

had to force down the chinese takeaway i bought from some fake chinse restaurant

lmao i went to a fake chinese restaurant wen i went over there, tasted like sh*t

Yes its easy brought food back every time I've gone, done it on the plane just left it in my jean pockets in my suitcase, just collected my bag at heathrow and walked out.

ballsing it in the car is probably riskier and have heard stories of man getting cavity searched i never had any trouble tho just look respectable u should be ok

have bredrins who have sent back with no problems, put it in a dvd case

c/s all 3 points, I inadvertently brought an 1/8th back home without realising cuz it was in a pair of jeans in the suitcase, found it when I unpacked lol

I remember eating steak every night of the 3 I was there. Them guys weren't even Argentinian but had us gassed up with their "Argentine Steak"

I found some crumbs in my suitcase when I got back but wasn't gonna risk trying at all. Went with a uni trip and our coach never got searched but saw certain vehicles getting fully checked before we got on the ferry